First Day

Alex's p.o.v

My alarm woke me up. I'd set it for 7:00am, I've got work at 9. I'd asked Jimmy yesterday if it would be okay if he could drive me to work so I won't get lost and late on my first day. Jimmy will be here at about 8:30.

I dragged myself out of my new bed. 'I'll do my bed when I get back'. I stood up and walked into my connected bathroom. I stripped down and turned on the shower, quickly jumping in and washing.

Not long after, I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my self and dried off. I returned to my bedroom and pulled on underwear, black skinnies and a Green Day T-shirt. I'll be given a T-shirt as uniform later so nothing special. I put on socks and black converse.

I walked out into my small kitchen and looked for something to eat but obviously I haven't been shopping for food so there wasn't anything in there. I walked back into my bedroom and picked up my phone from the dark wooden cabinet next to my bed. I unlocked it to check for any texts or calls but there was nothing. I walked into my living room and sat on the sofa, turning the tv on while I waited for Jimmy to get here. The time was 7:50 so I still had another 40 minutes to go.

Just as I relaxed back onto the sofa there was a knock at the door. I sighed and stood back up, then walked to the front door. I unlocked the door and opened to see Jimmy. He stood there with a grin. I raised an eye brow.

"Surprise!" He said happily. I chuckled.

"Why are you early?" I asked.

"Well it came to mind that you probably don't have food here so I'm gonna take you for a quick breakfast"

"Well Drummer Boy, you guessed correctly. Let me get my bag then we can go" I said and walked back into the apartment leaving the door open for him. I grabbed the same bag I used yesterday and put that over my shoulder.

I walked out the front door making sure to lock it after me then following Jimmy to the car. He drove for about 15 minutes before pulling up at a small diner.

We walked in to the quiet and cosy diner, and headed to a table a few feet away from the counter. We sat opposite each other again.

"So how'd you feel about your new job?" Jimmy asked. "Nervous?" I nodded.

"Yea a bit but mostly excited. It's gonna be awesome, I can tell" I grinned.

"Then that's great!"

"So what have you got planned for today?" I asked.

"Just gonna hang with the guys" He shrugged.

A waitress took our order for food then left to get it. I couldn't help but to think of yesterday when I met the guys and how quiet Brian was. He's Synyster fucking Gates, why was he being so quiet? And when he did talk, why were the guys looking shocked?

"What are you thinking about?" Jimmy asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Well you don't have to answer this but when I met Matt, Brian, Zacky and Johnny yesterday-" he cut me off.

"Did you not like them?" He asked with some disappointment in his voice. I shook my head.

"No. I loved meeting them They're awesome" He sighed with relief. "No I was just wondering why Brian was so quiet? He seemed to be a cocky type of guy" He thought for a minute.

"Um I shouldn't really say but I'll tell you the basics" I nodded. "So basically Brian's girlfriend of 3 years cheated on him with a guy he was friends with back in high school so he has trouble with girls now. I'm not sure why but he might not trust them so whenever we're with any girls that he doesn't know he just blocks them out-"