It's A Start

Alex's p.o.v

I woke up about 8:30. I wanted to get up early to start cleaning the house and get rid of the smell. I'll make breakfast but not too much in case Brian doesn't want too much. I got woken up at like 2am by Brian throwing up in the bathroom. I was hoping that would happen. That way his stomach is empty and he doesn't feel full and lose his appetite. I got up out of the bed and ran in with a bottle of water. I was prepared for this. When he was finished he flushed the toilet and took the bottle out of my hand. He drank some and spat it out in the sink then drank more. He finished the bottle and thanked me. I nodded and smiled and walked with him back to his room and made sure he didn't stand on any broken glass.

I got up and put on a pair of black skinnies and a white tank top with a grey hoodie. I brushed my hair and did my eye liner then left to go downstairs to start cleaning up. Brian probably wont be up for another 4 hours or so.

~12:30~

I shut the back door and returned to the kitchen. I turned on the tap of the sink and washed the last remaining plate.

"Hi" A voice said behind me, near the kitchen door. I spun around and smiled.

"You feel any better?"

"Not really"

"I know, that was stupid to ask"

"Thanks for cleaning up the place" He smiled slightly and sat at the table.

"You're welcome. Want anything to eat? Literally whatever you want" I offered.

"I guess a sandwich will do" He shrugged and leaned down on the table. I grinned and walked over to the fridge but realised it was almost empty. It would probably feed us until tomorrow. I got all the stuff together and started on his sandwich. Brian just sat silently with his head on his folded arms on the table.

"Here ya go" I smiled and placed the plate infront of him. He smiled softly and thanked me again. I walked off into the living room to get my phone. I was keeping Zacky updated with everything and I guess he was updating everyone else. I clicked his contact and waited for it to be answered which wasnt too long.

Hi Lex. How's things going with Brian?

Barely changed. I mean he's talking a bit and he's eating a sandwich now. It'll take some time.

Yeah I know. You want me to come over with Jimmy?

Nah. I dont think Bri wants to be with alot of people right now. How about tomorrow just you or Jimmy comes down and hangs out. I've got to go food shopping.

Yeah okay, that sounds good.

I'll call you when I'm ready to go.

Yea alright. You should get back to Brian for a bit. Bye

Okay, bye.

I put my phone into my pocket and walked back to the kitchen to check on Brian. He was in a similar position as when I left. I looked to see he ate half the sandwich. Fair enough. I wasnt going to push him to eat, he can do it on his own time.

"Want me to throw this?" I asked, picking up the plate. He nodded.

"Sorry for wasting it"

"Hey, it's fine. You ate some of it, that's a start" I smiled and threw the remains in to the bin and put the plate in the sink. "Tomorrow, either Zacky or Jimmy is gonna come over to hang out while I'm out"

"Where will you be?" He asked, with slight panic.

"I'm gonna fill up your kitchen. I wont be too long"

"Ohh okay"

"I'm gonna go clean up the bottles from your room, okay?" He nodded. I walked out and up the stairs with a rubbish bag and sprays.

"Alright Brian. Done!" I yelled as I returned down the stairs. Brian was nowhere around. I frowned and walked outside just to make sure. I found him leaning against the wall, smoking and staring across the garden. "I finished in your room" I said softly, gaining his attention. He nodded. "I'll be in the living room"

I walked back in to the house and into the living room, turning the tv on and sitting down on the sofa. After 10 minutes, Brian returned and sat at the arm chair across from me.

"Did you want to watch something?" I offered but he shook his head.

"I'm not really watching the tv anyway" 

I'd be lying if I said I didnt miss Brian's smile. He's barely smiled since I got here. I really want Brian happy again, I have never seen him so sad. He looks so lonely, I know what to do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crap chapter I know, but still. Here!