New Buddy For Brian

~3 days later~

Alex's p.o.v

Brian was starting to get better. He was talking and eating more. The guys have been over a few times and hung out for a bit so me and the girls could catch up. I did get a good laugh out of Zacky and Johnny dragging Brian to the bathroom. Brian claimed he wanted to keep the beard that was growing on his face but the guys refused and made him shave which resulted in the two of the smallest guys in the band pulling Brian up the stairs to the bathroom and pulling him into the shower. Johnny and Zacky came back glaring at us and were drenched. That was funny, Brian came back down clean and shaved laughing at them both. Brian's smile was starting to come back, so I was happy about that.

"Morning Lex" Brian greeted with a yawn and stretch. He sat on the chair next to me while I drank my coffee.

"Morning. I'm gonna be gone for a few hours so Matt's gonna come here"

"Alright. Where are you going?"

"Just out with Val" I grinned. I had an idea which I discussed with Val, she thought it was a good idea. "I'll be leaving in like an hour so I should go get ready, there's more coffee in the thing" I pointed as I stood up.

"Okay then. I was kind of thinking about going back to sleep but if Matt's coming over I'll have to stay awake"

"You could go to sleep on the sofa and I'll wake you up when they get here" I suggested.

"Yeah okay then. I'll do that" He said and followed me out into the living room. I threw a cushion to him and turned to run up the stairs.

I quickly dressed in black ripped skinnies, my Misfits tank top and grey Converse. I did my shit load of eye liner and brushed through my slightly curly hair. I picked up my purse and my phone then wandered downstairs. Brian was lying down on the sofa watching the tv.

I walked toward the armchair and sat down. Brian looked over at me and held a grin. I grinned back which made him chuckle. I pulled out my phone and snapped a photo of him when he wasnt looking but I had the sound on. Brian raised an eye brow at me but I looked away 'casually'. My phone made the text alert noise, I unlocked my phone and read the text;

*Val;

We're on our way now, we'll be there in 10 x*

*Me;

Alright, still think the plan is a good idea? x*

*Val;

Yes! Brian will be so happy omfg x*

*Me;

He better, awe I cant wait now!! x*

"We're here!" Val said from the doorway. "Hey Bri"

"Hey" He waved from the sofa. Matt walked in after Val.

"Hi you two. Comfy Brian?"

"Lil bit, Lex's idea to lie here"  He pointed.

"Hey! I'm helping you to be comfy, so shush" I said and stood up from the chair. I walked toward Val as we were about to leave. "Bye guys, have fun!"

We got out of the car in the car park of the shopping centre. We walked up the stairs to the entrance and decided to buy a starbucks first.

"Alright coffee then to search for Brian's present" Val said as we joined the line to buy coffees. It was a short line so bought them fairly quickly. We headed to the stand with the sugar and all that and put them in our coffees.