Words Of Wisdom

Alex's p.o.v

I woke up to something, well someone, kissing all over my face. I opened my eyes to find Brian kneeling down in front of me with a grin.

“Hey baby” He smiled when he saw I had woken up.

“Hey, what are you doing here at 10am?” I asked as I sat up.

“Wanted to see how you two were doing and to see if you two wanted to came to the beach with the rest of us” He grinned.

“Ah, was that it or were you after something else?” I smirked. He chuckled.

“Maybe I am” He smirked and kissed my lips softly at first then pushing me down onto my back, and getting on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands rested either side of me. He licked my bottom lip, asking for permission but I ignored it causing him to groan in frustration. “Lex” He mumbled against me. I giggled until he nibbled my lip and licked it again. I let him in and made out for a while. His hand started to run down my body but before it got to the top of my shorts we were interrupted.

“Ew guys, people sit on that sofa” Liv said from the doorway. We broke away, breathing heavily and turned to face her. I blushed but didnt move, Brian was on top of me so I couldnt get up.

“Bri, can you get up for a minute? We can finish this later, I promise” I whispered. I know Val will lose so I was confident with this promise. He nodded with a small smirk and sat up. I pecked his lips before sitting up. “Alright I'm gonna go shower, I wont be long” I ran to the bathroom and threw my clothes off and down on the floor before jumping into the shower.

Brian's p.o.v

When Lex was out of the room, Liv sat down on the other sofa, probably thinking me and Lex did more than make out on the sofa.

“So Brian, how are you and my sister?”

“Pretty good, she's an amazing woman” I smiled proudly. Liv nodded with a smile.

“I know, she is pretty awesome. Do you mind if I ask how you feel about her? Like is this just a fling or are you serious about her?”

“No it's fine, I'm completely serious about her. As for how I feel, I really care about her and I love being with her” Which is all the truth, I feel so much more complete when she's with me.

“You two are both adorable together. I dont think I've seen her happier than when she's with you, unless she's with pizza. So basically if she's with you and pizza, she is extremely happy” She laughed. I smiled widely at the fact it isnt just me who's happy. “Do you see a future with her?” I thought for a minute. I cannot think of anyone else who I'd want to be with other than Alex.

“I do, I really think I do”

“I cant talk for Alex but I'm pretty sure she feels the same” She smiled. “Oh I heard you're taking Lex out on a date on Friday”

“Oh right yeah! I had fun last night so I thought I'd take her out again”

“Any plans?”

“None. None at all. I should really start thinking, shouldnt I?” I laughed.

“Kinda. Hey, if you want I could give you some ideas” She offered. “I grew up with her so I know stuff she'll like to do”

“Alright yeah. Thanks Liv”

“It's alright, so, against everything she says, she loves romance. She always acts like she wants all humour but she wants a romantic night. Just you and her at a romantic restaurant, then go for a walk in the moonlight, tell her how much she means to you, y'know, basically a real life chick flick”