Brian, Dont Do This

~3 Months Later~

Alex's p.o.v

It's been 3 months since I've known the guys, and girls. Best three months of my life. Nothing really new came up. We've just gotten closer as friends and shit, and Kayley and Zacky ended up breaking up for about a month on Kayley's behalf. Apparently, Zacky was caught with an ex of his so Kayley was pissed off with him. They were both upset and down about being broken up but we managed to get them to get back together and so now they're happy as ever!

Although, last weekend was different, well kind of. We went out for a drink at the bar, as normal, but something happened with Brian and I was starting to get a bit worried about him.

~Flashback to 3 days before~

We sat at a booth at a local bar. I sat between Jimmy and Brian. We all drank our beers and talked about whatever until Brian had a phone call. He excused himself and stepped outside to answer it. I didnt think too much of it until 15 minutes later he came back with an angry yet sad expression. What the hell? He came back and picked up his jacket.

"I think I'm gonna go home. I feel a bit sick. I'll see you later" He waved and faked a smile before just walking out.

I turned to face everyone else with a frown. They were the same. We were all confused as to what just happened. One minute, Brian is laughing his ass off and having fun and then next thing, he answers a phone call and gets upset and leaves.

We shrugged it off and took his word for it, that he just got ill. We carried on drinking and laughing. However, I just couldnt keep my mind off Brian. It felt weird and lonely without him with us, or with me.

Yes, I still have that crush on him. It may have gotten stronger over the past few months but I havent acted on it, no matter how many times the guys from work, Val and Matt tell me 'just leap on him'.

~Present time~

It's been three days and I hadnt heard from Brian. I was at work the whole time so didnt have time to really check on him. I just assumed he'd been out with the guys, even though I was still in contact with them.

I lay on my sofa with my eyes closed. I was tired from work, I'd been helping with delivering and that's alot of hard work for me. I had to leave for work in 5 minutes so I wanted to get as much rest as I could before walking to work.

As I finally relaxed my phone started to ring. I groaned and reached over to the table for my phone. I saw it was Zacky and answered

Hey Zacks, what's up?

Um Brian. Have you heard from him?

No. I thought he was out with you guys.

No, I havent seen him since Sunday when he left the bar.

Oh, can you check up on him. I have to leave for work like now.

Yeah, I'll do that. I'll call you later if I find out what's up. Alright?

Yeah, thanks Zack. Talk later.

Yea bye.

Bye.

I hung up and rolled off the couch. I started to worry about Brian. None of them had heard from him. What if he disappeared? I breathed in and out deeply then left the apartment. I was starting to panic even though it might be absolute nothing. I decided to try and ignore the feeling and go off to work.

Half way through my day at work. Zacky called again. I answered it quickly and excused myself from Hayley.

A Nightmare Gone Right (Syn Gates ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें