The Beach

Alex's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I yawned and stretched, hitting something with my left hand. The thing I hit groaned and moved? What the fuck? I sat up and looked. It was Brian. He opened his eyes slowly and looked up at me. I raised an eye brow at him. Why was he in my bed?

"Brian? Why are you in my bed?" I asked. He sat up with me and groaned.

"Cause you asked me too. I was about to leave but you asked me to stay and here I am. My jaw hurts, what the hell?" He grumbled and rubbed his jaw. I giggled quietly.

"Sorry, I stretched and hit something" I smiled. "Besides I need to get up now for work"

"Awe, no! Stay!" He whined, throwing his head back.

"I cant, I have to get up and shower and change then go" I said and stood up out of bed. "Atleast you get to have some extra sleep"

"I guess" He grumbled. "Do you want a lift to work?" I nodded.

"Yes please. I'll wake you when we need to go" I said and left to shower.

*45 minutes later*

"Brian! We need to go in like 10 minutes" I said shaking Brian's shoulder. He sighed and rolled out of my bed. He stood shirtless infront of me with a small tired smirk. I rolled my eyes and threw his shirt at him then left the room to wait for him. 

"Alright let's go" Brian said as he walked out of my bathroom. We walked out and down the stairs to his black bmw that I was coming to fall in love with.

Zacky's p.o.v ~The night before~

After Brian left with Lex we'd thought we'd tell him about going to the beach so the guys and I drove to his house. We got there and his car wasnt there so we waited for him to turn up but he didnt. We decided to maybe ask Alex so we drove to hers where Brian's car was. We all got out of the car and headed up to her apartment to check on them. 

We quietly walked in and heard some talking from the bedroom. I stayed back just incase they were getting it on, I dont want to see that so Jimmy and Matt went ahead and poked their heads in through the door.

They returned with little grins on their faces. Jimmy ran over to us and dragged me and Johnny out of the apartment with Matt following, we only stopped once we got back to Matt's car. 

"What the hell?" I asked.

"What were they doing?" Johnny asked.

"They were cuddling in bed. That was adorable!" Jimmy yelled. Matt nodded and chuckled. "They will end up together, we dont even need to help with that, at this rate it'll happen by itself!"

After all that we headed back to Matt's place and told the girls what Jimmy and Matt saw. They were literally jumping around squealing. Then an hour later me and Kayley decided to head home. The whole drive home Kayley was talking about getting Alex and Brian together.

"We should all leave for a week and leave them alone, locked in his house!" Kayley squealed.

"Maybe not, that might make them want to kill each other. The best idea is to just let them realise it themselves, I know Brian has, I dont know about Lex" I shrugged.

"Lex, hasnt really said anything but me and the girls all think she likes him. She did consider sleeping with him but she said she wouldnt but if it came to that she might but she hasnt really talked about a relationship" She said. "Do you think she'd rather not have a relationship with him? We dont really know her all that well so we dont know that she is into relationships"