Back To Work

Alex's p.o.v

I quickly rushed out of bed to the bathroom, feeling the sudden urge to pee. After that, I ended up stripping down to climb into the shower. The thoughts of last night and this morning came rushing back. I laughed to myself, I didn't think I was that loud. Brian cant say I was the one being loud, half the time it was him when I was making up to him. I must have been somewhat loud though. If I ever walk past any neighbours, I'll be blushing like hell. I wouldn't make eye contact at all.

Once I finished, I wrapped myself in a fluffy purple towel and washed my teeth. I wandered out to the kitchen where the puppies were waiting for me to feed them. I quickly fed them and turned the coffee machine on. I walked back to my bedroom, finding Brian still asleep peacefully in bed. I took out my underwear and put that on then leaving to go to the bathroom to throw the towel in the basket. I returned and walked straight to my wardrobe but squealed with fright.

“I like waking up to this” Brian's raspy voice said from my bed. I turned around and smirked. He got out of bed and walked toward me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressed his lips on mine. He nibbled on my bottom lip but I pulled away leaving him with a pout on his lips.

“I have work and if we end having sex again, there's a high chance I'll not be leaving”

“Aw fine. I'll just sit and watch then” He grinned and sat at the end of my bed with his arms on the bed holding him up.

“Usually, people watch when they're getting rid of the clothes they're wearing not putting them on” I laughed.

“And how would you know that?” He asked cockily.

“Well I've been to strip clubs, so I know” I smirked when his mouth fell open.

“Why were you in a strip club?”

“Strip clubs, and because I wanted to” I shrugged.

"You just get hotter and hotter"

"I feel like you're saying that because I'm in my underwear talking about strippers" I laughed.

"Alright Bri, lets go" I giggled and dragged him out. He was gonna come back to my apartment to get the puppies so I gave him my second set of keys. "I cant wait to get back to work!"

"Will you slow down?" He chuckled. I was literally dragging him to the car. "Not that you ever want me to"

"If you don't hurry up and take me to work, the only thing you'll get pleasure from is your hand" I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Okay, okay" He said, starting the car.

"You're coming in with me by the way"

"Am I?" He chuckled.

"Yupp" I grinned.

"Are you showing me off to people?" He chuckled.

"Maybe I am"

We pulled up outside my work and climbed out of the car. I rushed to Brian's side grinning. He took hold of my hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked through the door and stood at the counter as Dan was looking for something on the floor by his feet.

"Hang on a minute" He mumbled still looking and not noticing us. I wrapped my arm around Brian's waist, he wrapped his around me. I stood there smirking and waiting for Dan. He looked up and saw it was us. "Hey you two!" He grinned.

"Took your time to notice us" I giggled. Brian leaned his head down and kissed the top of my head.

"Oo so whats up with you two then?" Dan smirked and looked between us both.