Yandere! Lauren Shiba x White Ranger Reader

( This is a request from Sword-Blackner)

You are the white Samurai ranger and it's sort of rough for you to be one, but you some how managed to get stronger and better. The team accepted you, but there was one ranger that caught your eye for awhile now.... Lauren Shiba.

Lauren didn't understand her feelings, but ever since she met you she felt... something inside of her like nothing she felt. It was a feeling for her to be closer to you at all costs, but was kinda jealous of the others hangout with you even her own brother. Every time she sees it she felt RAGE.

At the time being, you was Mike hangout as usual talking while playing son videogames, but today both of you were at the arcade since the rangers have a dayoff. You and Mike were having a blast until Mike has to go to the bathroom and left. As Mike was in the bathroom Lauren follow him without nobody looking.

Mike was washing his hands until he spots Lauren behind him as he jumps in shock " What the- Lauren!? What are you doing here? This is the boy's bathroom!?" He said out of shock and confusion. " Nothing just came here to see why are so so close to my Y/N." The red ranger said sickly only for the green ranger to be confused.

Mike didn't know what she means by that " W-What do you mean? Me and Y/N are just friends nothings wrong with that?" He said while Lauren growled on rage " Listen I want to stay away from Y/N that's all I'm asking from you?" She said making Mike more confused. " Look I can't just ignore them-" he was interrupt when the blonde pulled out a knife and cut his cheek leaving a mark that is bleeding.

Mike stepped back a bit in shocked, but slightly scared as he can't believe she did this only for Lauren to move closer to him and whisper in his ear. " I'm going to ask you again. Stay away from Y/N or I'll kill you or you want me to kill Emily to make your life a living hell. Got that Mike?" Lauren demand as her tone turned serious like she wants to hurt him some more as Mike fliched in fear, but nods " Okay okay!" " Good. And don't tell them this or nobody else." "..... Fine."

Lauren smirk as she left the Boy's bathroom leaving Mike there still shock in fear as he quickly left the bathroom as Y/N spotted him and trying going closer to him. " Hey Mike ready to play some more games?" Y/N asked only for Mike to walk passed them and left the arcade remembering Lauren's warning. " Mike stop! Wait a minute? Where are you going!?" Y/N called out for him.

Mike told them that he just have enough for today and wants to go back to the house as he ran off leaving you confused on why he acts like this. Lauren watch from a distance smirking.

" Well finally be together forever my beloved."