Yandere! Molter x reader

( This is a request from Rvlrex)

Molter was a well known villian to the rangers and the one who caused destruction he's nothing, but a ruthless monster, but once he saw you he felt strange as he doesn't want to destroy you, but wants to keep you. He will do anything to get you since he sees something special about you like a treasure, but he was hard to tell about his emotions.

The only thing that was standing in the way was the rangers since your always with them as it makes him sick even if he send a monster out to try and grab you, but the team saved you. He was full of rage not even his brother can't calm him down...he wants you and he's going to make sure about that.

You were with the rangers hangout with them until Molter appres causing trouble. You hid as the rangers morph into their ranger from to attack Molter. You watch the fight as you get a bad vibes from him since something feels off until.....you heard someone screaming.

It was Ronny and Rose as they was impaled by him as the team was shocked as two girls demorph and falls on the ground dead, he went for Dax and Will as the drop dead, and last was Mack and Tyzonn .... they didn't make it out alive.

You look in horror seeing your friends dead as you were chicken shooking as Molter saw you as he grabbed you. You tried to get out of his grip, but he knocked you unconscious as he takes your back to his lair.

" I finally have Y/N to myself now."