Yandere Carter Grayson headcannons

( Another request from CyberLeona34)

- He met you at the Aquabase as you were Ms. Fairweather's assistant and semi ranger. He was very impressed by you skills.

- You two started to get to know each other as everytime he sees you it makes him smile he doesn't realize he has feelings for you until later on as he did panic a bit.

- 57 % overprotective towards you since he tried to deny he's not jealous since he doesn't mind you being with others, but he gets a little bit clingy and will step in if he has to.

- Very serious about your safety since he doesn't want to see you harmed or nobody hurts you.

- He's mostly calm especially with you, but he can be slightly overprotective towards you.

- He will straight up drag someone in hell if they try to get closer to you. Yes he can catch bodies and hide them while cleaning the evidence. He did broke someone's arm.

- He sometimes get a bit flustered when you called him your firefighter making him embarrassed.

- Don't try to escape from him because he will find you because he snuck a tracker device on you so he can locate where you are also he knows people.

- One time you were talking to someone as Carter steps in " Hey Y/N" he said while slamming that person head to the wall as you heard a crack.

- He teach you some fighting skills.

- He caught you wearing his jacket as he thinks it was cute and took a picture of you.

- Probably a stalk you, but he doesn't do that since he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable, but he just watched over you for your safety.

- " Y/N you said you love me didn't you? So why did you leave me after everything I done for you!?"

- Will never hurt you he's not that type of person to do that, but it would be on his list if provoked and he's scary when he's mad.

- He was wondering how this confess to you as the team be like " Will you just ask them out already!?"

- Don't even think about calling for help it will never work for you like if you tried to call the Police it's not going to work. Carter knows how to trick the cops and act innocent so your out of luck.

- He's patient so probably like 5-6 months until he gets you. Better enjoy your moments.

- Yes he does kidnap you, but he only does it if it's a last resort and will make sure you'll be with him because he's not going to let you go anytime soon.

- Does try to show his affection towards you as you understand what he's trying to do.

- Your his world in his eyes and willing to protect you no matter what.

- doesn't give af about seeing dead bodies or what he's doing thinking it's the right thing to do.( He did deny that he felt guilty about doing this, but he just wants this for you.)