Ranger preferences: When they wear your clothes

( Thought it might be cute. Note: Reader is taller than them.)

Jason Scott: He got embarrassed because you asked him to wear a long sleeve platted shirt of yours out of curiosity, but it was too big for him. " Don't you dare" he threatened you as you laugh making him hit you head " Sorry, but you look nice." You said as he got flustered and hit your arm.

Billy Cranson: You made your way back home after a long day as you went in the house. " I'm back!" " Welcome back Y/N" a voice greets which was Billy as you spotted him on the couch fixing a device of some sort, but what really got you wa him wearing your sweater. " Is that my sweater?" "I kinda got cold and it was the only thing comfortable if you don't mind..." " Oh no it's fine you look nice in it." You said smiling at him.

Kimberly Hart: Both of you was walking around the park together as you noticed she was slightly shivering a bit because it was windy outside and she didn't have her jacket because she forgot it. You asked if she's okay as she said yes meanwhile she's shivering like she's in winter as you take your jacket off and put it over her shoulders " There that's much better " " T...Thank you " Kim said blushing making you smile.

Zach Taylor: He was just finishing up teaching his students dance lessons as you watch from the side, but you notice that he was wearing your hoodie. " Hey Zach? Is that my hoodie?" " Yeah hope you don't mind" " I don't you look amazing"

Trini Kwan: You and Trini were on your way to the movies since both of you want to see this. Once you got your tickets and popcorn both of you take your seats Trini was was slightly shivering from the cold in the theater. You offered her your jacket without her answering as she's wearing your jacket telling you thank you and enjoy the movie.

Tommy Oliver: You laugh softly seeing him in one of your shirts as it was too big for him making the green ranger pout and glared at you. " It's not funny." " It's kinda funny plus you look adorable." You said making him flick your forehead.

Katherine 'Kat' Hilliard: You we're looking for Kat until you spotted her in her room in the desk taking a nap. You take your jacket and put it over her while setting her up and tea to the side while leaving her a note and peck her forehead. " Sweet dreams"

Ashia Campbell: She thought you wouldn't mind if you take your sweater as she wears it while being funny until you come through the door seeing her on your sweater as she froze blushing. " You look cute love"." Um... thanks Y/N."

Tanya Sloan: She was curious about wearing your shirts as she tried it on. It feels comfortable for her, but the shirt was slightly bigger than her, but can fit it. You just smile in aw at her.

Rocky DeSantos: You just came back home after a long day as you called out Rocky's name, but no response as you looked for him as you went to your room and slowly open the door and saw Rocky. He was asleep on you bed, but he has your jacket over him like a blanket as you quietly squeal in awe taking a picture of this.

Adam Park: " Well aren't you adorable" You said making him blush as you were carrying him as he was wearing your shirt and shorts. " Y/N stop it.." " Nope you're adorable Adam."

Andros: " Okay I'm ready to go." You said while waiting for Andors since both of you are going in a date. Andros arrived as you take a glance at him as noticed he's wearing your favorite shirt making you confused." Is that my shirt?" " Yes is something wrong? Just wanted to try it out." " No it's fine plus you look nice anyway." You complement him making the red ranger smile.

T.J Johnson: You and TJ were in the Astro ship watching space as you got an idea and told him if they could switch jackets which he agreed as both of you swap jackets as both of you can wear the jackets well exception of his being a bit small on you and yours slightly bigger than him.