Yandere! Emma x Reader

( This is a request from Dratinibro)

Emma Goodall, a girl who's know to be the pink ranger and her kind nature as well being a sort of valley girl. She was always kind to others and haven't really got a reason to be scary until....you came in the picture. You were a close friend of hers along with Gia as you three we're the best of friends. She was the first one to introduce you to Gia along with her friends, but there's something about her like she's....stalker.

She was acting different ever since you came along as her team worries about her especially Gia. She started to drag you away from the other if they annoyed her too much even her friends, she stalks you and takes pictures of you without you noticing, and mostly she yelled at Gia for spending time with you leaving her confused as the boys were going to say something, but she glared at them making them shut up immediately. This was definitely a new side of her.

Now, you were at Ernie's minding your business drinking your smoothie until Emma comes in and sits next to you tapping your shoulder " Hey Y/N" " Oh hey Emma" you greet her as she smile softly seeing you " So are you doing anything at the moment?" " No not really just chilling." " Ah I see." She mumbled while scooting a bit closer to you as you didn't really mind. " So Y/N...I been woundering if you like to go to the woods with me seeing the flower field?" She asked as you nod making her happy to hear you accept it. Both of you heard a crash turned around seeing a friend of yours as you quickly got up and help her. Emma just stand there watching this as she left telling you she'll meet you at the woods later.

An hour later

You made your way to the woods and spotted Emma and you two went into the woods while holding hands making your way through until both of you made it to the flower field as both of you were in aw as Emma got her camera out taking lots of pictures and sometimes let you in the picture or her and mostly both of you in the picture. " It's beautiful isn't it N/N?" " Of course it is I'm glad to see it with you." " Why thank you." Emma said blushing softly as you chuckled seeing her reaction thinking it's cute as you got a buzz on your phone.

It was a small news reporter about a girl who was dead near a lake as it looked like she was strangled and injected with poison on her body. You were shocked as this as this was the same girl you helped as Emma was shocked. " Yikes what kind of terrible person would do this?" " I don't know it's very sad can't believe it happened." The two said to one another hoping to be safe as you can't believe it happened to that poor girl as Emma hugged you trying to make you feel better as you return it.

Emma was grinning " See now nobody won't get in the way between us."