Ranger preferences: When Reader called them by their full real name pt. 2

( continuation of the first one)

Mack Hartford: He jolted up from his hammock and fell once you yelled his name as he quickly asked what he did wrong getting scared as you just told him you wanted a hug as he calmed down.

Dax Lo: " Sorry I couldn't help myself it was the movies and I wanted to act and not paying attention to you !" " Dax...I just wanted to ask if you want to watch a movie with me? Why are you apologizing?" " Oh ...." He said feeling awkward

Ronny Robinson: " Never heard that name before" She said waiting for you to say her pet name as she was calm in the outside, but in the inside nervous.

Will Ashton: " I didn't steal anything!" He blurted out making you glaring at him while holding your hand out as he gave you a diamond and kiss him in the cheek for forgiveness.

Rose Ortiz: She ignore you until you get it right as she didn't appreciate it that much. You call her Rosie as she responded to you making her a little bit happy.

Tyzonn: " Did I make you mad? Please don't be mad at me." He said getting worried as you reassure him that nothing happened and your not mad.

Casey Rhodes: He panicked while trying to think what he did wrong as you asked him if you could nap in his hammock as he gives you a 'seriously' look.

Theo Martin: He was calm most of the time, but when you called his full name he fliched thinking he forget something or he did something that made you mad as he accepted his faith. You just told him if you want some lunch and it was a prank making him dumfounded and slightly mad

Lily Chiliman: She got scared when you called her full name as you never done that as she asked you what's wrong as you told her it's a prank which she hit your arm as you apologize.

RJ James: He froze in fear when you called his real name as he retain his fear and nervously asked you if he mad you mad and why you called his full name. You told him that your wanted to hangout with him as he sigh, but still stick with R.J.

Dominic Hargan:" I didn't do it!I swear!" He blurted out thinking he might set off another prank that targets you, but you just asked where the plan tickets were for the next trip as he sighed in relief.

Jarrod: " Is something wrong? You mad at me?" He asked as you just said no as it made him confused yet considered.

Camille: “ Any reason your calling my name?" She asked as you said no. It wasn't that much of a surprise that she acted like that.

Scott Truman: “ It wasn't my fault Dillion started it." " And both of you agured..." You said slightly annoyed, but Scott still knew he was in trouble.

Flynn McAllister: He hit his head on the car bumper as he was fixing the zords, but it caught him by suprise that your said his full name which kinda worried him.

Summer Landsdown: She ignores you without saying anything since she's mad until you call her a pet name, but once you called her nickname she responded to you as you apologize to her.

Ziggy Grover: “ I didn't do anything I swear and if I did I'm sorry!" He said quickly trying to apologize to you while trying to remember what he did to make you mad and said his full name. " Ziggy I'm not mad at you I'm just pranking you." " Don't do that I panicked." " Sorry Zig." You said patting his head to make him feel better.

Dillon: " In my case Scott was the one who pissed me off and I punch him and might fell. Its not my fault." He said making you facepalm and hit his head while scolding him.

Gem: He glup in fear as he felt shiver down his spine when you yelled his name as he slowly turning around asking what do you need him for. You asked him if you wanted to watch a movie with him as he fell in the floor sign to get the nerves out of his system.