Yandere Dana Mitchell headcannons

- You were a new recruit for the Aquabase as you were giving a tour as you met the rangers.

- At first Dana didn't talk to you that much until one time you were injured and she helped you. Both of you had a conversation. Later on she was interested in you.

- She doesn't know what's wrong with her thinking she sick until she realizes she fell for you... and wants you.

- 50 % overprotective it depends, but she knows you can defend yourself.

- For her yandere side she hates killing people as she rarely does that due to her not liking that idea to much since it will be to mess and doesn't want to go to jail.

- She mostly make their lives miserable first like black mail them or poison them for a better option.

- Tried to retrain herself from doing something bad, but sometimes do it as a last resort.

- Always tend your injures and will make sure to protect you from any danger.

- She's obsessed with you so much she wouldn't let you leave her side,so she wouldn't lose you.

- She find it cute when you wear her Lightspeed rescue jacket and take pictures of that moment.

- One time you were running away from a bully trying to hurt you as you spotted Dana and hid behind her. She noticed that bully and tried to reason with them, but the bully tried to hit her, but Dana beat the living shit out of them badly.

- Mostly sane, but doesn't do anything crazy or nothing.

- She's patient so 5-6 months for her to get you.

-  She doesn't hurt you at all because she feels guilty doing it even if she drag you by force she feels bad.

- Will use sleeping gas or pill to knock you out so she can take you.( Or use a syringe most likely)

- “ Y/N I appreciate it if you don't leave me. Don't you want me to protect you it's for the best."

- Loves going on dates with you and sometimes give you small gifts.

- Serious about your safety and injuries and will make sure you won't do anything rash until your healed 100%

- Ryan and Captain Mitchell support you two so does the rest of the team even if Kesley tease her playfully.

- Cafe dates while listing to music.

- She is your personal doctor and she will always love you.