Yandere! Lucas x Reader

(Just thought about doing this since Itsmoochieinnit want to see more Lucas,so he's getting a time to shine.)

" Y/N I'm home!" Lucas voice called out as he didn't hear you respond as he sigh and looks for you. " Y/N please come out I would hate to find you hiding." He said as you were hiding in the closet hoping he wouldn't find out. He kidnapped you a month ago and didn't want to to leave at all and the worst part is....he killed Trip.

You tried your best to forget about it until he kills him right in front of you out of jealousy. He threatened you that if you tell the others he'll come for them next along with you as he remained slient. The sound of footsteps are getting closer as you tried not to crying hoping he didn't find you, but he opened the closet seeing you as he glared at you grabbing your wrist. " Y/N you know it's not nice to hide from me? You know what happened last time you escape?" He told you as you fliched from his tone of voice as you got up and he kissed your cheek.

" So Y/N how you been?" He asked as you looked away from him didn't respond as he grip your wrist. " Y/N please talk to me I'm not taking a silence for an answer. Speak. Now." He demanded as you still ignore him. You wanted to be free instead of staying with the likes of him as you head a small bone crack on your wrist and hiss in pain trying to get him off of you, but he was stronger. This wasn't going to be good at all.

" Y/N talk before I kill Wes." " ..... Okay okay!" " Thank you." Lucas said as he let's go of your wrist as you hold on to it flicking in pain as you were mad at him for doing that, but you can't let him hurt Wes or the others after what happened to Trip. He grabbed your arm and gently kiss it telling you he's sorry, but knowing you you'll never forgive him even if it's by force it's a no.

" Good now let's watch a movie." He said making you stay slient as he went over to the couch dragging you while putting a movie on as he lays his head on your shoulder.

" Told you that you can't hide from me."