Yandere! Dino Thunder x Reader ( Swap au)

( Okay so this is a swap au no explanation there. Anyway remember that one episode where the rangers got hit with a meteor beam and change their personalities. It's like that's with the trio, for Trent he'll be confident, but a bit cocky. Tommy and Hayley are swap as Tommy is still their mentor and Hayley still help the rangers and still work at the cafe.)

This was going to be one of those days at Reefside since everything will be the same as always or will it........

You were at the Cyberspace cafe just relaxing as you saw Conner reading a book and go to him " Hey Conner" you greet him as he jumps a bit until he saw you and sigh " O-Oh greeting Y/N didn't see you there." He said while sighing in relief " What are you reading?" " Just some scientific facts about dinosaurs." " Nice." You said taking a peak at the book not realizing you face is closer to Conner's as he started to have a small blush on his face while looking to the side trying to hide and you notice it " Are you okay Conner? Your face is red?" " Yes I'm fine" he said as you snicker at him, but it was kinda cute that he's doing it.

Just then Ethan, Kira, and Trent came in " Hi guys!" Kira said holding some shopping bags" Sup you two." Ethan said holding a exercise band as Trent waved at you guys" Hi you two!" He said happily while you and Conner greet the other three as they went over to you have a chat while taking about what they are doing as usual Kira with shopping, Ethan doing pushups getting stronger, Trent helping around while drawing, and Conner with his studies being a nerd he is. It was nice to talk to them once it awhile. Hayley did give us the usual as Dr. O was helping her.

They were enjoying the conversation until their watches were beeping as the five left leaving you and Hayley as the two of you chat. "And there they go off again looks like they didn't enjoy it much." Hayley said as you nod in agreement. " Hey have they been acting weird or something?" " Nope just normal to me." You said as Hayley shrugged for awhile now.

Later

You were walking around minding your business until till you accidentally bumped into someone. " I'm sorry" you quickly apologized, but the person growl and push you " Watch where your going idiot!" " I said sorry!" " Sorry doesn't help." The person said while grabbing your collar on your shirt as you punch them and kicked them away from you as you left a mark on them. " Oh your going down for real." The bully said as you smirk" Before you do that turn around." You said as the person turned around as their angry expression turned into fear as they saw Conner and the others glaring at them for trying to hurt you.

Kira and Trent look annoyed and glared at them, Dr. O shakes his head in disapproval as Conner was trying to stop Ethan from fighting him so he won't kill him. " So you were the one who was messing with Y/N here? Big mistake." Dr. O said as Ethan ran twords the person and started to punch them as he stop and look at you " Oh sorry Y/N do you want to swing?" " Nah I'm good it's all yours?" " Guys?" " We're good kick his ass." Conner said as Ethan slam their head to the ground not caring if he has blood on his hands, but eventually stop when Dr. O told him that enough as Ethan stop and grab a cloth to wipe the blood off aa the person was scared and ran away.

" You ok?" Kira ask making sure you're okay " Yeah I'm fine I'm not hurt or anything, but thanks for the help." " No problem just showing that jerk not to mess with our friend." Trent said as you nod as all of you head back to the Cyberspace cafe while you were enjoying your time with them.

( Just wanted to try some thing different as it was short and normal page, but I decided it wasn't going to be too much since it's a first try. Anyway what do you guys think about the au and page it's self?)