Retro rangers squad x Reader

It was this strange feeling that you keep getting it's like someone is watching you, but it's not only one, but five people are watching you. It didn't feel right as everytime this happened to get a uneasy feeling and started to get scared so you shrugged it off.... little did they know five people has a interest in you.

You are a scientist and a friend of the Overdrive rangers as you guys met the Retro rangers willing to help them out stop the villians, but fact is that you already met them before helping the Overdrive rangers since you been a close friend with them. The five seem to be glad to see you again, but they had taken some interest in you. They see something special about you and is willing to have you for themselves, but of course the Overdrive rangers are in the way making them very upset that their getting more attention to you than with them, but restrain themselves from doing harm to them... sometimes.

Right now, you discussing a new invention to the team to help them with some practice training and a way to boost up their power skills as you press a bit and test it out. You watch them training for a bit until Adam comes over saying him and the others wanted to talk to you as you followed him. He leads with the others retros as they we're discussing over on how to stop the villian, but they did ask how are you doing since it's been awhile since they last spoke to you saying their teammates miss you.

Later

The teams worked together to stop the monster as their mission was done, but sadly they had to go back to their world which made you disappointed, but they decided to stay here for a while before going back which made you a little bit happy since they got time. Everyone was having a chat, but you felt something was off... it's probably nothing and you just being you and talk with the others.

" Um Y/N may I have a word with you?" Alpha said as you nod as he takes your hand and drag you sort of away from the others for a moment.
" So what's up alpha?" You asked " Well um I wanted to ask you? Have you noticed something strange about the... Retro rangers?" He asked a bit nervous " Um no why?" " I need you to stay away from them. It's for the best".

This was a strange question Alpha was asking 'Stay away from them why?" " Their not who you really think they are or used to be? They suddenly changed and acting different." The robot said as you thought about it for a moment about what could he be talking about or just trying to scare you. " Alpha calm down I'm sure that they are okay. Nothing is wrong with them." " But Y//N-" " Alpha please" You told the robot and left making him sigh watching you leave.

A few minutes later

The retro rangers are saying their farewells to the overdrive team including you as they went back to their own worlds. You did miss them watching them go, but knowing it's the right thing to do and everyone went back to doing whatever as you head over to your lab and Rose decided to join you to discuss something.

Both of you are working on some type of device of some sort as you were spacing out for a moment thinking:

I really do miss those five, but why do I get a strange feeling?

Their my close friends before the overdrive team. Alpha was talking nonsense they will never do anything bad but....I want to see THEM again.

I don't know why, but I need to be with them their the only ones I trust, they protect me, they care about me. The others from the team do help, but certain ones from them are... better.

...I need to be with them only them.

" Y/N? Y/N?" Rose was trying to call out your name, but you didn't listen and mumbled something. " I... need to be with them only them. They keep me safe protect me from any harm." Those words keep repeating in your head because those exactly the words Adam, Tori, Kira, Bridge, and Xander told you one last time before they left it's like they need you. You got up and left the lab ignoring Rose calling your name...

Those words would repeat over and over your mind trying to get you into a breaking point as you can't stop thinking about them. Just keep walking around and see as you did so only to bump into Adam seeing the other four with him. " Oh hey Y/N we're -" the black ranger was interrupted by yourself hugging him which took him by suprise. "...I want to go with you guys." " That's all we need to know. Don't worry we're here for you." Adam said giving a small hug as the four was smiling.

They manipulated you to let you be with them since they need you the times they wanted your attention, the time they wanted to spend time with you, the time they threatened others to stay away from you or hurt them badly so they won't get closer to you. You were completely blinded by them not knowing what's going on, but feeling safer with them is better.

" We finally have you Y/N we will keep you safe from any danger that bothers you. Trust Us."