Yandere! In Space vs. Lost Galaxy x Reader

( This is a request from 1mjustak1d)

You were formally a Psycho ranger, but you ended up betraying the Psychos since you had a change of heart form helping a child from being hurt from a monster and that day you change your ways and want to be a good person. Of course the Psychos was very pissed about you betraying them calling you a traitor as they attack you, but you were a little bit stronger than them so you took them down one bye one. You remained hidden hoping nobody won't find you without your Psycho suit on, but the Space rangers spotted you and attack you.

You didn't feel like dealing with them so you tried your best to block the attacks. " Why are you here!" One in blue said throwing punches " Just leave me alone I don't have time to deal with you weaklings!" You yelled blocking and tried to get away, but they won't stop until they defeated you. The pink and yellow ranger managed to grabbed you and pinned you down as you were struggling to escape as the the other four looks down on you and aim a blaster ready to end you. " Any last words Psycho [ Insert color] or should I say Y/N" the one in Red said as you struggling " I'm not a Psycho anymore I just want to be alone let me go!" You yelled out glaring at them. They didn't believe you as you begged them to just end your life here and now, but they didn't as pink and yellow let go of you leaving you confused. You asked them why they didn't blast them only for their reason is that a Psycho ranger won't back down that easy and question you.

You told them everything as you expected them to believe you or not, but mostly they did understand, but still don't trust you after what you did along with the Psychos so you begged them to help you change your ways so they will on one condition you will join them as you agreed and they will help you be a little bit nicer. You agreed and you were part of the team and of course you will pay for your destruction so you were just a helper to them and doing a good job. Days passed as you were helpful to the Space rangers and trying your best to be a little bit nicer aside from being stubborn about it of it took some time for the rangers to forgive you, but they slowly started to trust you but Andros took a little bit longer until he trust you. They do enjoy your company and appreciate you for helping them and you sometimes help them when their down it makes them happy to be with you, but slowly started to develop feelings for you and they didn't know they fall for you until later.

After the events, You ended up in Tera Ventura to exploring the place, but ran into the Galaxy rangers since they are having a problem with some monster their dealing with and mentioned that something called the Psycho rangers are joined forces with them. This leaves you shocked wondering how this was possible since they were destroyed of course you agreed to help them and called the other Space rangers to explain the problem and head over soon as they can. This gives you a opportunity to help them out as it seems that the Galaxy rangers are glad that your helping them, but seems pretty interested in you it's like they feel something from seeing you.

Meanwhile, you and the Galaxy rangers where fighting some monster including the Psycho rangers which they didn't like seeing you at all waiting to get their revenge for you betraying them. It was not long until the Space rangers shows up backing you guys up as they morph and help you. After the battle, you decide to stay here a little bit to explore Tera Venture since it was interesting to you as the Galaxy rangers help you with a tour, but the Space rangers are jealous of them. You noticed that both teams are acting different and getting a uneasy vibe from them especially their actions.

Right now, You we're with Karone since both of you were on good terms and forgive each other now forgetting that past having a good chat. " So liking this city so far?" Karone ask as you nod " Yes I like this place it's very enjoyable." You responded making her smile softly " Well I'm glad you like it and it's nice here just the two of us hangout... maybe like a date." The blonde said while mumbling that last part softly " What was that?" " Nothing! Um..I have to go see ya." Karone said while running off somewhere with her face being red making you chuckle at her reaction thinking it's cute. " Hey Y/N!" Ashley's voice called for you as you saw the Space rangers " Hey guys what's up?" " We just wanted to make sure you're okay and we also came here to visit." Andros said as you nod understanding having a small chat, but didn't know that the Galaxy rangers was watching from a distance glaring at the Space rangers talking to you as they want you to pay attention to them.