Yandere!Astronema x Green Space Ranger Reader

( This is another request from Carlos2998)

You are the Green ranger for awhile know as you been though the most craziest rides and adventures of your life well no big surprise there it's normal. No matter how many monsters and battles you face it's still the same, but one villianess has been watching you for awhile as she cought your eye no other than...Astronema.

Now Astronema was having mixed feelings towards you since you're the enemy, but at the same time she wants to have a feeling something that's not her someone special.

Meanwhile

You and the rangers are at the park hangout out until a monster appres with it's minions as everyone runs away. The rangers including you morph and started to fight the monster and the minions as they we're focused on defeating the monster, but...you we're unlucky.

You was busy fighting the minions off, but it was too many of them " Um guys a little help here!" You called out for the team, but they couldn't hear you since they where busy on defeating the monster and didn't notice you where in trouble. It was tiring as you couldn't keep up with them as the minions grabbed you and one of them knocked you out.

You demorph and fell on the ground unconscious as the minions took you away to the villians base leaving the rangers behind. The others are busy fighting the monster, but then monster did a final blow leaving the rangers down on the ground " Well my times up you rangers can't do anything. Good luck with your missing friend." The monster said while it left. " Is everyone alright?" Andros asked getting up while the others making sure their okay " Hey... wait a minute where's Y/N? Ashley asked as the others look around " Oh no the minions must got them while we're busy fighting that monster." Carlos said as they we're worried.

Meanwhile in the villians base

Y/N was tied up on a chair as they growled trying to escape, but can't since the monster took your morpher " Hey! Let me go! Let me out of here!" You yelled while struggling only to be punch in the guy by a minion.

" Well well well if it isn't that Green ranger like my suprise darling?" A voice call out as you look up seeing Astronema only for you to glare at her as you didn't expect this to happen hoping that others are coming up with a plan to save you. " What do you want?" You said annoyed with that girl as you can't stand her.

" Oh Y/N still the same as always c'mon aren't you happy to see me? Aside the fact your weak, but I have a reason." She said making you confused on what she's talking about or thinking she's trying to manipulate you. " Let me go Astronema! You can keep me here forever,! My team will find and save me!" You cried out as she got annoyed with you as she aim her spear at your neck as she cut your cheek " I advise you to hush."

She was serious as you stated silent as you didn't want this " Good now be a good ranger and stay there. Because your not leaving anytime soon." You where about to say something but she interrupt you " Do you want me to kill your friends? Or I can kill you her right now, but it will be a waste of time." She threatened making you fliched as you can't let that happen, but giving up.

Astronema smirked as she finally have you to herself " Glad you learned your lesson Y/N."