Yandere! Chase x Reader

You are running away hiding hoping HE doesn't find you. Wondering how you ended up like this? Well you see what happened is that you are new in Amber Beach as you always wanted to go there. You moved in a few days ago and decided to explore the place and stop by the museum and then dino bite cafe to check it out.

You went in and take a table as Chase was the one who took your order as he flirted with you which you didn't mind thinking it's a joke and he was just being nice. You got your order and pay as Chase was interested in you and wants to get to know you better as he had a small chat with you before leaving to get back to work.

Later on, You and Chase got to know each other a little bit more as he showed you around the place while having small conversation with each other. He introduced you to the rest of his friends as they greeted you while Chase was okay with it...sort of. He doesn't know why, but he felt something.

He started to act a little bit different as others barley noticed it. He would sometimes glare at others that are too close to you or if they try to make a move on you. He should be the only one that should get your attention not anyone else. He spotted you talking to Tyler and Riley making you laugh from a joke they said as this made his blood boil he doesn't hate them since hate is a strong word more despise them. He mercilessly beat them down and almost killed them, but thought it will be useless to leave them dead so he gave them a warning.

You got along with the others as you found out that their the Power rangers which was exciting for you. Chase on the other hand was a little bit more distant to others and more closer to you. You got a message from Chase saying he wanted to hangout at his place which you accepted and went there and had fun playing games and chatting. The two of you was watching a movie until you fall asleep as this was his chance to take you and lead you to his room to rest, but also handcuff you too the bed so you won't escape.

You woken up from your nap and noticed your not moving as Chase explained that he's not letting you go unless you fall for him which you refuse until he mentioned about killing the others especially Tyler and Riley. You told him no and stayed with him. Days later, he was out for today as you snuck in the keys and ran out trying to call for help which leads you to this but....He knows you left and will make sure you'll pay for this.

He was searching for you as he thought about where you'll be at so he head to the beach as he spotted you near the rocks hurt. He sigh as he went over to you " Well think about trying to run away from me?" He asked your bitterly as you looked up to him in fear as he picked you up and take you back home.

Once you two made it back he broke your arm for leaving him as he quickly apologized to you while healing your cuts. " Now are you going to try to leave me again?" "...." " Y/N love please..." He begs which you sigh. ".... I'm not leaving you"

" Right choice Y/N I knew you'll come around."