Ranger Preferences: When they wear your clothes pt. 2

( a continuation of the first one)

Casey Rhodes: You and Casey are sleeping in a hammock taking a nap while he was on top of you sleep on your chest. But the part was both of you swap hoodies as you were wearing his red tiger hoodie as he was wearing your panther hoodie with ears. The team saw this and took a picture as Lily and Fran were squealing of the cuteness and the guys were ready to tease both of you.

Theo Martin: You and Theo swap jackets as both of you feel comfortable with the animal jackets.

Lily Chiliman: She was wearing your dance jacket and you wore her cheetah jacket with the ears as both of you dance to music while having fun.

RJ James: Both you and RJ are wearing wolf hoodies together while doing a cool pose just being goofy.

Dominic Hargan: Swap hoodies as both of you were goofing off while playing pranks on the others.

Jarrod: " I feel small." Jarrod said since he's wearing your jacket as you were wearing his old fur cape making it look like you a badass which he got jealous. " But I look good." " I hate you." " I love you too" you said patting his head making him look away from you embarrassed.

Camille: " Are you sure this is okay?" " Of course." You told her since since you want her to wear your out of curiosity and wore it." Um how do I look?" " You look amazing!" You complement her making her slightly blush.

Scott Truman: " Hm I guess you're jacket is alright just kinda big." He said since he's trying on your jacket as you give him a thumbs up for encouragement.

Flynn McAllister: You told Flynn to try in your jacket as he asked why and told him just for fun. He wore it as you complement him.

Summer Landsdown: Summer was by herself as she was wearing your oversized hoodie as you entered the room and smiled at her and hugged her behind kissing her cheek making her laugh a little bit.

Ziggy Grover:He was snuggling in your hoodie since he feels comfortable until you come in the room seeing this in aw and back hugged him." Cute"

Dillion: You were looking through your closet trying to find your hoodie as you were in sweatpants and a tank top and went to look for Dillion. " Dillon have seen my -" "Yeah I'm wearing it." He said as you spotted him on the couch wearing your hoodie and shorts. " Can I have it back?" " What if I don't?" He asked getting cocky as you glared at him as you went over to the couch and pin him." Oh is that so? Well I'm guessing that I can't force you, but should we do something else?" You said making him slightly flustered.

Gem: " Y/N catch me!" Gem said as you quickly caught him shaking your head while chuckling " Hey Gem I see your having fun and my hoodie your wearing."  Well I hope you don't mind because it's so comfortable, but it's mine now!" He said making you laugh.

Gemma: " Y/N! Catch!" Gemma said as she jumped on your back as you caught her giving her a piggyback ride." Yay you got me! Nice catch." " Thanks I see your having fun and my hoodie?" " It's mine and mine only." " Whatever you say" you said playfully.

Jayden Shiba: " You look great Jayden." " I guess so thanks." You got him a lion hoodie that he gave you as a gift and told him to try it on which does fit him, but it was slightly bigger than his.

Kevin: He was out for a job this morning as your already up making yourself breakfast. He came back an hour ago as he head to the kitchen waving at you as he was wearing one of your sports jacket. " Is that my jacket?" " Um I apologize for taking your jacket, but it was cold and I -" " it's fine Kev I understand."

Mike: He was listening to music while dancing in his room wearing your oversized shirt as you lean against the doorway watching him with a smile thinking he looks cute in your shirt.