Yandere Quantum Ranger headcannons

( Another request from CyberLeona34. This is my first headcannon on this,so I'll try my best.)

- He met you through Wes since your another close friend of his. He was rude to you at first, but later on was nicer to you.

-He wasn't really interested at first and think you're just a friend, but one day you were hangout with him and the others he felt... different like wants to be closer to you.

-He tried to express his feelings for you, but you don't mind since you know what's he's trying to say.

- The type that is ready to body somebody that gets too close to you. Always has his trusty blaster with him in case scenarios.

- He's mostly calmer around you since he doesn't want to scare you, but sometimes scare you.

- He's very brutal when killing someone and very good at hiding bodies.

- Sometimes when you're out he only let's you near the time force rangers and your family no others friends since he either told them to back off or well their gone.

- He gives you complements and sometimes small gifts to show his affection even if he's not the best at it sometimes.

- He rarely stalks you since he respects your space, but he will do do if he wants to protect you like a bodyguard. Yes he did body slam someone once because they we're being a jerk to you.

- He's impatient so maybe 2-4 months that he'll kidnap you.

- Obsession yandere for you

- He'll treat you better as he doesn't like to hurt you he'll feel guilty about it, but he sometimes does it by mistake to put you in your place ex. breaking your arm and apologize to you quickly while healing it up.

- " You touch them your fu**ing dead to me"

- Eric makes sure that the others won't be able to help you even Wes. One time you three were hangout out and you mumble the words 'help me' to the team which were confused on why you keep saying that thinking something is wrong with you.

- Easily gets jealous, but won't admit it as he drags you away from the others an gives them a death glare.

- Eric is always busy being a Sliver Hills guardian as you sometimes give him complement notes and a small gift for him which makes him crack a small smile.

- If you tried to run away it's not going to work because he will find you always. He just wants to know why you ran away from him.

- Overprotective 40 %

- He will feel betrayed if you fought back against him thinking he did something wrong.

- Will manipulate you to stay away from others and only be with him at all cost.

- small dates nothing much

- he almost got caught on hiding the body as you we're out one day while Eric is taking care of some business since you almost spotted him with the bag. You were also confused on how he has a red spot on his jacket saying it was just paint.

( Okay it's done sorry if some of this don't make sense I tried, but yeah here it is.)