Bloody notes

Whenever he sees her it makes his heart flutter, but he never confess his feelings for her because he doesn't know what to say. He wished that he would have courage to ask her out as he thinks about a solution in writing love notes.

He wrote one as he was finished and puts it in her bag while hiding in the corner as he spots her talking to someone as she goes to her bag and noticed the letter leaving the girl suprise from the note making her wounder who it is, but she does appreciate it. He smile seeing her with the letter hoping to make her happy or at least a close confession one day, he just wants to be with her.

The girl has recently have been getting mysterious letters about a love note of some sort woundering who could the secret admire will be? She doesn't have a clue even try to guess who it is, but no clue not even the person she least expect hoping it's not who she thinks it is, but gets curious about who left the notes. The boy was holding a final letter to confess his feelings for her once and for all as he was about to go to her until he saw her... talking to another guy.

He stop and started at this seeing her laugh with the guy as he felt his blood going cold gripping on to the letter as this was the day he was going to confess not to be ruined by a random as the guy kiss her hand making her blush a bit. This makes him sick looking at it he wanted to vomit so bad, but couldn't as he doesn't want to see this any more and left. " N-No she can't like him.... she supposed to like me....I can't let this happen." He mumbled those words repeating it in his thoughts worrying about losing her... this can't be it he'll write another note for her, but this time will make sure she'll will be his...forever.

The next day

The girl was checking her bag again as she noticed another letter, but noticed it has a red stain thinking it's paint or something. She opened it as she went eye wide as the note has red stain which looks like dry blood stains as the pome reads:

People say "What you see is what you get..."
I can see you
Does that make you mine?

She started to get uncomfortable and gets an uneasy feeling as she wants to throw up, but couldn't as she gaged from the note making her sick including the blood on it as she ran away. He watched her without her noticed he was there as he smirk knowing the plan is working and he won't give up until he has her. He keeps leaving 3 more bloody notes for her to read, but has a clue.

She came back as she spots more notes as she gets more sick looking at this, but was curious about what's going on and wants to get to the bottom of this " This is sick what kind of monster would do this....I have to find out what's going on." She said as she looks through the notes trying to find clues, but noticed that it was late so she grabbed the notes and left.

At night

She was at home analyzing the notes getting the body of this " This better not be a joke..." She mumble studying the notes until there was a knock on the door. The girl got up and goes to the door and open it, but what's strange is that nobody was there and saw another letter on her doorstep and pick it up no address or nothing just directly for her since her name is on it. She closed the door and open the letter as it reads:

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I wILL AlWayS be WatCHing YoU love.

The lights started to flicker as she jumped in fear and turned around seeing nothing as she went back back to the the notes, but started getting tried and accidentally fall asleep on the couch. It didn't take long for her as she took a small nap as she felt something on top of her as she started to wake up seeing the boy and started to scream, but he quickly covered her mouth holding a knife in his hand.

" Hey sleepyhead hope I didn't want you. Sorry I disturb your slumber, but you look so peaceful I can't resist your beautiful face. I see you collected all the notes I left for you. Yes it was me who did it." He said smirking at her as she was shock as she can't believe he was the one who left the notes and cause this.

" No need to be afraid I won't hurt you I will hate to do that, but all I want is that I always had feelings for you, but I just don't know what to say and sometimes leave these notes for you because I love you and I want you to accept the confess if not I will kill you say you love me... please." He confess as she looked at him in fear as she was to reject him, but he got a knife in his hand and even tried to struggle he will cut her or use force. "....I-I love you." She quietly said not liking this making him smile softly.

" Ha I knew I was right to confess to you. I finally have you for myself and only me." Ollie said looking down at Amelia smirk as Amelia was slient in fear having tears down her face as he wipe it off her face.