Broken hearts

It was the most calmest day to fall in love it was an expression to someone for her she loves someone and a very close friend of hers that she's falling for. HIM... the guy she truly loves as she wants to confess, but couldn't do it until.....It happened.

She was slightly surprised that she had feelings for the male, but didn't know how to react until she realized that she's in love and wants to be with him. Her friends notice this as they encourage her to confess already making the girl flustered telling them to shush and she'll deal with a way to confess. It was mix feelings about this feeling about getting rejected or he wasn't interested in her and wants to stay as friends this was a nerve wrecking as various thoughts rings in her mind. Might as well get it over with to see how this goes.

She texted him that if they could meet up somewhere waiting for an response ' Hey **** how you been? I wanted to see if you want to hangout today?' the text left in read Five minutes passed as she heard a 'ding' on her phone checking the message as it was his message reading : ' Hey I been doing good good. Sure we can hangout for today.' this makes her giddy with excitement as this was her chance as she quickly told him where they go and the time while getting dressed up.

Two hours later

She was already at the spot in time square waiting for the boy to arrive while scrolling through her phone in the meantime " Hey!" A voice call out to her as she looked up seeing him up ahead going towards her as she waved and gave him a small hug. The two have a walk and talk saying how their day go and stuff spending the day together while enjoying each others company. She was glad to be with him today and have time to do so and the two did their usually hangout and stuff while having a good time as they make their way to the park.

" I had fun with you today." She said smiling holding his hand only for him to chuckle at her and spin her around " Me too." He said as both of them chuckled until she stops and stand infort of him. " Um....can I tell you something? It's very important." " Um sure what is it?" He asked as she takes a small deep breath and sigh wanting to get this over with. " You see I-I love you. I have feelings for you....can you accept my confession?" She confess as the male went eye wide " Wow... that's unexpected look that was nice, but I'm sorry I love someone else...I hope we can still be friends.

Once he said that, her heart shattered in pieces those words hurt her deeply it was terrible to feel this way to make it worst he loves someone else and she knows who it is. It makes her blood boil and wants to punch him, but restraint herself from doing so. Instead of crying, she looks down for a bit and sigh "... O-Okay I see.... friends." She said sadly as he gently hugged her " I'm sorry please don't take it the wrong way you are beautiful, but I have someone else in mind. Don't be sad at least we're best friends." " Right...." She said hugging him back before the two part ways.

She went home slamming the door and lean on to it crying softly as she can't believe this stupid confess was a mess and it didn't go her way. " Why ...why did you pick them instead of me." She said to herself balling her fist in rage. No....no this isn't over yet she wants to get revenge on the girl he loves and a way to get closer to him than ever it didn't matter if she kills them, it doesn't matter if it's wrong, and it doesn't matter if she makes their lives a living hell she'll get what she wants she felt nothing, but.... heartbroken.

The past few days she started to let the girl off with a warning, but she refused as she makes her life miserable making her kill the girl. It wasn't just her that she suffered she killed and poison his closet best friends, and cause trouble without getting caught. For the boy it was terrifying for him as his friends are dead and nobody knows who the killer is as it makes him paranoid about his surroundings and the only person he trusts was the girl and a few other friends he had left. He just can't lose them at all. He cares about them like who would do this.

He makes his way back home, but for some reason he felt like someone is watching him as he keeps turning around to see what was following him, but it was nothing as he keeps walking and was about to turn a corner until something metal hit him as he fell in the sidewalk out of combat.

An hour later.

He woke up as he looked around seeing this wasn't his house or his room as he noticed that he was tied up to the wall and was in some kind of basement. " Hey glad your awake." A female voice said as he looked up seeing the girl staring down at him smirking. " Hey let me go! What's going on here!" He said trying to struggle as she laughed at him. " Your home with me babe." She said happily as he didn't feel comfortable with her. " What do you mean home with you? Let me out of here." " I'm afraid that won't happen because your going to be here and admit you love me." She said as he refused, but she slap him " Say it!" " Your crazy!" " Do you want me to kill you too!" " Then do it!" He yelled making her more upset.

" Then you can't get out of here." The girl said putting headphones on him making the words repeating that he only love her and nobody else, but her as she left him there.

Emma comes back to the basement and let take the headphones out of Troy's ear. " Now Troy who do you love?" She asked making him look at her deadpan expression." ....I love you... Emma " " I knew it would work." Emma said hugging him happily.