Yandere! Carter Grayson x Reader

(A request from LupinWhite6)

It was a normal day at Summer Bay as you was with Chad having a walk while talking to each other,but was in aware that a certain red ranger was stalking you two.

You started to look around as you felt like your being watched as you started to feel uncomfortable."Hey Chad...do you you ever get the feeling that your being watched?"you as him as he shakes his head"No maybe it's just your imagination there's nothing wrong"he said as you nod and walk away.From a distance Carter was watching you two while glaring at Chad the most."What's so good about him anyway she does deserve him she deserves me! and I'll make sure that him and the others won't be able to take her away from me every again."he said while following them quietly.

(A few minutes later)

After you and Chad have went your separated ways,Carter follows Chad and told him he needs help with something.Once Chad agree to help him he lead him to the bathroom and killed him with a knife while cleaning up the evidence.

Carter smirked evily as he secretly killed Dana, Kesley,Ryan,Joel,and the others,they tried to fight back, but Carter was stonger.He even lied to Captain Mitchell and Ms.Fairweather as they were devastated about their deaths especially Captain Mitchell.

You was getting paranoid as all of your friends are suddenly missing or ended up dead.You was upset about everything you think that you are crused, but only Carter comforts you everytime.Your kinda glad that he's helping you to cheer up, but what you didn't know that he was the one behind this.

The next day you was at home taking a nap, but little did you know that Carter was watching you at the window as he opened it and sneek inside your house, picked you up,and take you somewhere.In about two hours later,you woke up in a stranger room as you was confused and scared at the same time.You tried to find your Rescue morpher,but you couldn't find it.

A door open up as it revealed Carter, but you notice that he had a smile on his face, but in a creepy way."C-Carter what's going on?Why am are here!?"you asked him as he just chuckled at your reaction while walking closer to you"Hey sleepyhead have a nice nap and where are you is in a different room where you will never escape."he said as that last part make you shiver

"What do you mean I'll never escape?What do you want from me?"You said as Carter was closer to you"Beacuse I want to keep you safe it's don't want anyone near you it's for the best."he said as you kicked him in the gut and back away from him"There is no way I'm stay here with you now let me go you crazy-"you didn't finish your sentence as Carter point a knife at your face"If you want to stay alive you have to stay here unless you want to end up like the others."he said in a serious tone as he got scared, but nod slowly.

Carter smiles as he gently hugged up"Good now I finally have you for myself love and I'm going to make sure it stays that way forever."