Ranger Preferences: When they made Reader flustered

Jason Scott: " Heh how cute." " Jas stop." You said as he just chuckled at your reaction thinking it's adorable as he ruffles your hair.

Billy Cranston: He snickered at this as it was a rare sight to see you like this, but he doesn't mind as he pats your back.

Kimberly Hart: " Aw how cute" She said teasing you as it makes you more flustered and looked away from her making her laughs.

Zach Taylor: " Heh I got you." He chuckled making you flustered which he pats your back telling you it's okay.

Trini Kwan: She giggled at your flustered face and took a picture of it " Trini!" You blurted out making her snicker.

Tommy Oliver: " Well ain't that cute just like you." he said making you even more flustered and pout while he pats your head.

Katherine 'Kat' Hilliard: She looked in awe at your face getting flustered and gave you a hug for being too cute.

Ashia Campbell: " Your adorable hun." She said giggling softly while kissing your temple.

Tanya Sloan: " Your funny and cute that's what I love about you." She said while booping your nose.

Rocky DeSantos: He let out a small chuckle as he tease you making you more flustered as you told him to stop, but he refused as he wrapped his arm around you kissing your cheek.

Adam Park: " That makes both of us. Looks like you're the cute on here." He said making you more flustered as you shake your head as he snicker.

Andros: He smiled at your reaction as he moved closer to you caressing your cheek " Cute...."

T.J Johnson: He did a short laugh as he wrap his arm around you " I'm lucky to have you."

Cassie Chan: " Cute." She said while teasing you playfully making you blush more. " Cassie stop it..." " Nope your too cute N/N" she said getting you more flustered.

Carlos Vallerte: He snicker at your reaction as he thinks he's the only one that makes you flustered. He did tease you making you more flustered as you slightly hit his arm as he chuckled.

Ashley Hammond: " Oh my go you are adorable!" She squeal excitedly seeing your flustered face as it was a rare sight to see you like this.

Zhane: " I made you flustered didn't I. I knew it." " Zhane stop..." " Nope just glad that I got you." He said happily as he held your hand as you were in a flustered mess.

Leo Corbett: He was prideful that he could be the only one who made you blush. " Getting flustered I see?" " Leo...." " But it's irresistible." He said while kissing your forehead.

Kai Chen: He shows a small smile seeing you getting flustered by him as you put your head on his shoulder as he rubbed your head telling you it's okay.

Damion Henderson: He laugh seeing you flustered as you pout looking away, but he apologized and pats your back.

Kendrix Morgan: She smile softly in aw seeing you in a flustered state as she just gives you a hug." How cute"

Maya: " So cute." She said happily as you just pouted as she hugged you while giving a peck on the cheek. She did didn't know that she was making you flustered until she saw your reaction.

Mike Corbett: " I knew it. I made you blush." He said as he was curious about if you blush which was true and will admit it makes him smile.

Karone: " Gotcha." She thought about making you which you did as she calmed you down, but at least she was correct.

Carter Grayson: " Carter stop your making me blush!" "Nope I want to see your face." He said thinking that it's cute when he makes you blush while moving your hair behind your ear seeing your flustered face making him chuckle.