Yandere! Traffic light trio (PRS) x reader

( This is sort of a small joke about the traffic light trio if you understand it. The trio is Jayden, Emily, and Mike and those three are together for this story.)

You are the new ranger of the team as you we're actually supposed to be a ranger, but the other half of you wanted to join the team to help others in need. The team accepted you, but some certain rangers caught your interest.

Right now, you are training with Antonio and the others as you keep going until you were done for today and took a water break. You talked to Antonio for awhile now as Jayden was with Mike and Emily having a chat while watching the talking to him. They were a bit jealous that Antonio was getting more attention from you than them, but they decided to ignore it for now. " Should we?" "Yes" Both Red and green ranger said to the yellow one as they really want to talk to you about letting you joined their relationship, but they were planning on doing something more.

" Hey you two okay?" You asked them trio as they nod " Yeah we're fine just discussing some training tips." Jayden said as you nod and went away making the three watch you with a small smile " You'll soon be ours" they mumble the words so nobody can't hear them.

At night

You and the rangers are having dinner which you cooked as they compliment on your food. You suddenly got a phone call from a close friend of yours " Sorry guys I'll be back I have to take this." You said while leaving the kitchen and head outside to talk to your friend. " Y/N did a good job on cooking." Antonio said as the trio glared at him " Hey are you three okay?" Mia asked as three glared at the others as their eyes changed color making them uneasy. " Yeah you see well." Your talking to your friend until...." Ahhhh!" You heard screaming and a glass crash as you told your friend you'll be back and run inside the house.

You went back in the house as you saw Lauren and Kevin knocked out by a glass bottle as there we're glass shards around them. You saw Emily throttling Mia and Mike chocking Antonio while punch him as Jayden has a sword near his neck. " whoa whoa whoa what's going on here? Are you guys mad!?" You yelled out making the three look at you. " oh Y/N your finally here glad you came we we're just about to end them thinking they can take you away from us." Mike said.

" One more step or you can say goodbye to them forever your choice." Jayden said while making you froze in fear as you see the pain in the pink and gold duo's eyes while crying softly since their close to not breathing. " Guys please let them go this isn't you that's your own teammates!" You begged trying to save your friends life " We rather have them dead than being alive at the moment their nothing, but useless rangers." Emily said as you were shocked still can't believe it's them. " Unless you agree to be with us we'll let them go." Jayden added as you see Mia and Antonio whimpering losing air " Alright I love you three and I'll be in your relationship just leave them alone please! " " So you do love us." Mike said answer as him and Emily losen their grip on the twos neck and let them go.

Mia and Antonio gasp and started to coughing harshly almost having a broken vocal cord and close to lose a life " Mia! Antonio!"you ran towards them checking on to see if their okay. Seeing this makes the three upset " You know we shouldn't have killed from the start we can finish the job right here a now." Mike said going to them as you stood in front of the two protecting them.

" Mike leave them alone they had enough." You yelled as he sigh while glaring at the two making them shiver in fear while holding their neck since its sore. " Fine, but they got lucky this time" the one in green grunts as Emily smile and hugged you " I'm so glad you joined us." She said happily making Jayden nod in approval " Hey you two we got someone with us now." Mike said to Mia and Antonio as they were too scared to speak after what happened, but looked away

Kevin and Lauren started to wake up holding their heads as the two went over to help them. " Hey sis Kev we finally got Y/N to join us." Jayden told the two making the two go eye wide " Y/N what is wrong with you! Why did you agreed to that! They harm all of us!?" Kevin yelled making the three glared at him shutting him up immediately. " Um.... good for you." Lauren nervously said while getting scared.

You was still shook from about what just happened trying to process everything and then make it worst your stuck with three yanderes that force you to be their lover while almost killing your from. This was not your day at it it just keeps getting worst and worst who knows.