Yandere! Kira x Female Reader

( This is a request from Coco_ships)

" Kira are you even paying attention to what I'm saying?" " Huh? Oh yeah." " No. Your staring at that girl over there." Trent told Kira as he spotted her looking at the girl with the (h/c) hair on the table ordering something to drink. " Are you going to talk to her or keep staring?" Trent asked her as Kira only 'tch' at him trying not to listen to him, but was hesitant to go over and talk to you. " So are you? Or your a coward?" " Shut it Trent I'll talk to her." the blonde said scoffing at him making him chuckled shaking his head knowing Kira was interested in that girl.

You were minding your business until a girl in yellow tap your shoulder " Um hey." " Hello can I help you with something? Wait a minute are you Kira Ford?" You asked as she nodded " I guess you heard about me." " Yeah I saw you perform here and I love it your singing is beautiful. I'm Y/N" You said as Kira felt blessed from the compliments as she started blushing appreciate it very much. Both of you talked to each other for awhile enjoying the conversation while you were happy to get a chance to talk to her while Kira enjoyed talking to you as she seems pretty interested in you and swap numbers to keep in contact before she went over to Trent.

" So how'd it go? Seems like you're enjoying yourself?" " I did she was nice talking to her she's just so...so..." Kira paused herself from saying something as she noticed Trent smirking at her knowing he likes the girl only for her to hit his shoulder. " Not a word from you." She glared as he laughed a little bit from her reaction while patting her back.

Later

You and Kira have been seeing each other and hanging out and closer to each other becoming friends recently. She introduces you to her friends including Dr.O, Hayley, Cassidy and Devin which they gave you a nice greeting even though Conner tried to flirt with you and ended up with Kira trying to break his wrist luckily she didn't break his wrist just slightly sore. The past few days as she was starting to act differently as it was barely noticeable to others, but she wasn't the same like before Kira was aware that she's being strange, but didn't care as she was mainly focused on protecting you and wanted to be with you forever and confess her feelings for you.

This feeling was odd to her, but something inside her is telling her to keep it could it be....lovesick. The yellow ranger felt happy being close to you since you're the only one that gets her and can't bear to lose you she doesn't mind you with others, but it makes her mad especially her teammates. One time she saw you getting bullied by a jerk as she stepped in to save you kicking the bully's ass and the next day the bully was reported dead and there was no evidence. It wasn't only just the bully a few other people were gone as well since they talked to,tried to flirt with you, and or hurt you it started to worry everyone especially you as you felt unsafe.

You were with Connor, Ethan, and Trent at the crime scene of the current victim as it was a theif that tried to rob you, but luckily you escaped and in your defense they deserved it it's just the fact that you're tired of hearing all these murders. " Hey guys another crime scene?" A voice call for them as you four saw Kira arrive as you nod "Yeah, but that thief deserves it for trying to rob me." You said as she nods understanding as she doesn't look impressed as the three boys are discussing what happened. " Yup seems brutal." " You don't look impressed?" " With the killer still on the loose and I'm tried hearing the murders it makes me sick." Kira responds to your question as you nod in agreement as the five of you left the scene.

Timeskip by at night.

It was nighttime as you just gotta off from a friend's house and started to walk back home by yourself, but for some reason you get the feeling that someone is watching you as you turned around seeing nothing, but emptiness as you shrugged and continued onward. It didn't take long as you made it to your house, but what's strange is that you found a note on your door with a bloody knife like a thumbtack making you fliched and slowly grabbed the note as it reads:

Nobody will hurt you again!

" W-What?" You mumble as you felt something hard hit you in the back of the head making you fall unconscious as you couldn't make it out what happened since it went too fast. 30 minutes later, you started to wake up in a strange room that was unfamiliar to you as you couldn't move as your chain to a bed and had a odd black bracelet around your wrist " So your finally awake." You said looking to your left seeing a hooded figure holding the bloody knife as their face was covered up from the hood barely seeing them. " W-Who are you and what do you want!" You yelled out as they killer walked closer to you as you screamed.

" Please don't kill me!" You begged having tears as they grabbed your face and aimed a knife in your mouth " Shut up and let me talk I'm not going to kill you yet I need you alive." They said making you whimper in fear praying you won't get killed as there were tears coming down the girls face as the figure gently wiped your tears "Now princess don't cry I won't hurt you I only want to be there for you." " No your going to hurt me and my friends will come save me since they know I'm missing!" " You wanna bet?" " Just who are you!" You yelled as the killing took off their hood.

Your face turned into shock as the killer was...Kira Ford." Kira your the killer!?!? " The one and only." Kira said smirking as you started at her as mixed feelings are going through your mind of sadness, anger, and betrayal. " You did this... but why I trust you." " It was my only chance to be with you because...I love you Y/N and I can't bear to lose you I need you." The blonde responded as you look away from her " How could you do this? This isn't you you're nice and beautiful not a monster!" " I wouldn't say a monster is just helping you because the world is dangerous for you and I'll protect you." She said making you cry as she hugged you.

" I'll make sure nobody harms you again"