Yandere Eric x Reader

Another request from Itsmoochieinnit)

It was terrible as you don't understand what is happening, but it scared you like everytime you hangout with someone they suddenly disappeared the next day or ended up dead. It paranoid you as you remember who was missing... the Timeforce rangers including Wes.

You haven't heard from them in awhile, but last time you saw them they were off like distant towards you even Trip. You asked them what's wrong, but no response as you got worried, but the next day....they were reported dead in the clock tower. You cried out hoping it was just a dream, but it wasn't they were gone and you wish this wasn't real sadly it's true. The only one that was there to comfort you was Eric Myers well he tried to help you the best way he can.

You was thoughtful for his comfort you since you lost your friends and he promised to protect you as you felt a little bit better. But little did you know that Eric was the cause of this, he was the one who killed them in cold blood because he was jealous of them especially Wes including the fact that they were in the way from his chance getting to you. It just makes him mad seeing you with them and not him and there was an option...To annihilate them.

He threatened them to back away from you since he didn't want to do this, but if he gets closer to you he will as he used forced against them as the others tried to fight back against him, but it was to late since they were slaughtered. It feels good to him no more distractions.

Right now, you and Eric are walking together at the moment as you were a little bit down today and he noticed it " Something wrong? Still miss them?" " Yeah I just can't believe it happened what kind of monster would do this to them." You said as he puts his hand on your shoulder. " I know it's tragic to you, but I promise it will be okay don't worry about it and they don't want you to see you like this stay strong for them." He said trying to encourage you as you nod " Your right they don't want this and want me to move on." You said smiling as he gave you small smile.

' Now nobody will get in the way of us.'