Yandere! Dana x Reader x Yandere! Wes pt. 2

( This is a continuation from the second part by Itsmoochieinnit and the continued part is for my friend Yoruko17)

Every since you got into the relationship with them was still leaving you confused and you we're still slient. It wasn't much of a big deal it was just the fact that they had feelings for you and was forced to be with them. It wasn't all bad they treat you nicely which you love about them, but the problem is that those two are....too overprotective.

It wasn't a bother as you still talking to your friends and stuff, but those two don't really like it if they get more attention than them and drag you away from them or ignore you just because their jealous. What's werid that whenever someone was bothering you they ended up missing the next day or reported dead. It's not like it freaked you out or anything just a bit uncomfortable.

This wasn't like it as Dana and Wes was still trying to protect you from any harm and jealous of the others. Like one time about Wes...

( Flashback)

Wes, Carter, and Eric was going to introduce you to the forever red group. " Are you sure about this Guys?" " Of course just be cool and we have no problems okay." He said while the other two nod as he saw the group talking to one another and greets them until they spotted you " I see you three brought a friend of yours." Jason said as seeing you as the three nod " Guys I was to introduce you to Y/N their the [ Interest ranger color] from my team we thought about bringing them along to meet you guys." Carter explained " Um hey " you greet them as they did this same for you and introduce themselves.

You got a chance to talk to them and started to like them and got along with them as friends until Cole thought about something and whisper to the other reds minus Wes to see if he gets jealous by flirting with you which they were curious about it, but gives it a shot. " Hey Wes you didn't tell us that Y/N was cute." Cole said as he seems to just stare at him as you where blushing " C-Cute!?" You said getting a bit pink in the face.

" I agree Y/N was cute from the start ever since I met them." Carter said while ruffling you head. " I mean Wes if you still don't want them I'll take them." Eric said as Andros, Jason, and T.J nod making Wes trying to calm down thinking it's a joke as he's in denial. " Haha very funny?" " No really I mean I don't mind dating them plus they look good." Leo said as Andros and Tommy nod in agreement.

" Wes don't do it it's not worth it." Wes's inner though said. " I mean I would like to try to date Y/N do you think their better with me?" Tommy said wrapped a his arm around your shoulder " I mean Their interesting" Andros added while holding your hand " An if you don't then you know." Jason said while holding your other hand. The red ranges keeps flirting with you as you were in a flustered mess almost close to passing out as Wes had enough and grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him and hugged you " Mine" he said as the others snicker.

" I knew you and I figured he'll be like that." Cole said as the others sort of laugh at him as Wes glared at them with a scoff and look away as you giggled at his reaction. " Sorry, but it's kinda funny." " Whatever" he mumbled

( Flashback over with)

It was funny to see how he reacted to that seeing how he was jealous while chasing the others for trying to flirt with you from a prank especially Cole. Now for Dana well...

( Flashback back)

You team up with the Galaxy rangers to defeat a evil force as you guys did do and did enjoy their company. Kesley was whispering something to Kendrix, Maya, and Karone about something as the three agree leaving the boys confused as they when up to you asking if you want to hangout with them later as you where about say something until Dana pull the close to her " Sorry, but Y/N is very busy right now, so they can't." Dana answer dragging you away from them as the three where confused and Kelsey laugh.

( Flashback over with and time skip to the Legendary battle which is present)

Dana was like Wes overprotective which made you a bit confused about it till later on. Now your in the battle with the other past ranger and was helping the Megaforce rangers defeat the army of minions and stop it once in for all. You were talking to Dana and Carter " Hey " A voice call out as you three saw Wes " Wes!" You and Dana called out as you two ran over to him and hugged him as he kissed both of them on the cheek " How's my two favorite people doing." " Good just tough from the battle." " I can tell " you three talk to one another have a conversation until it was time to disappear.