Power rangers ( 2017) x Reader

You were making your way down the hallway since you got detention for something stupid that you did and didn't care about what you have done. This was the worst you have done, but you didn't care since it's boring for you as you made it to detention room quietly and went to a empty sitting ignoring the glances your getting look from.

" Ah Mx. Y/N L/N came by to join us with a warm welcoming." The teacher said as you just look away scoffing from the teacher's response as you didn't want to be here, but you didn't care since this was just bullshit to you and wanted to go home to get away from everyone else. “ Hey kid " a voice call for you as you turned to your left seeing a girl in yellow “ What?" “Got detention?" " Yup it sucks" " Same" she said as you nod in agreement waiting for the day to be over with.

The clock rang as everyone left the classroom and detention is over with as you quickly left before the teacher asked about something else. You head out and bump into someone “ Hey watch it oh... it's you." The girl in yellow said not impressed. " Oh sorry about that..." “ It's fine just pay attention to where your going." She told you while leaving as you followed her. “ Hey wait. I didn't get your name." You asked her as she takes a glance at you “ ... Just call me Trini and your Y/N I'm guessing." " Yes." “ Interesting." Trini said as she wasn't the most talkative or interested being distance towards others, but she was a bit surprised that your interest talking to her.

Later

You met up with four other people named Jason, Billy, Zack and Kimberly later on as some had a small rude introduction to you, but you didn't care and still managed to talk to them making them slowly interested in you, but it makes Trini jealous sometimes, but doesn't want to admit it since she wants you to pay attention to her. The others were jealous of one another if you were with one another, but it makes them more mad if you're hanging out with someone else that wasn't them. Now, for the fact that they would scare others away from you or defend you form jerks knowing you can protect yourself as much scolding from you they didn't care...They wanted you.

They didn't know why they would fall for you, but it was shocking Jason and Zach was having mix feelings, Trini and Kimberly was afraid to catch feelings for you unsure what to say, but can, Billy was slightly confused at first until it clicked to him that he was interested in you and fell for you as it makes himself nervous and happy. Now the five realize that they had feelings for you as they we're shocked to find out they all have a crush on you, but decided to talk it out before going to a straight up brawl which almost did happen if they didn't have to restraint themselves.

The five agree to protect you as they would scare or blackmail others, but they tend to be violent most of the time, but it's only necessary... sometimes. Little did they know that you were aware of what their doing, but pretending not to know.

The next day

Class was just about to start as students was talking to each other until you came in the classroom, but you had a gash on your cheek and a black eye it looks like you been in a fight. “Yikes N/N what happened to you?" Your friend asked as you shrugged “ Nothing much just got into a small fight." you responded calmly making your friend worried. “ Are you okay?" They asked in concerned about this “ Oh I'm fine. But I don't think they bullies that did this are not." You answered making F/N dumfounded “ What?"

“ Ahhhhhh!"

“ Their a monster!"

“ Please stop!"

Those screams we're coming from the hallway as you, your friend, and some of the students look out the door and saw three students who bullied you flying and hit the ground as their body was covered in cuts and bruises as they were bleeding. “ Quite crying you twits is that what you got?" Jason's voice said while grabbing the bully by the neck and punch them repeatedly as the others violently beat down the bullies not caring if they had blood on their clothes. “OMG!" A student said as some where screaming, fainting, recording, or shocked to see this. Your friend gasp in shock as for you well you just smile at this.

" Beat their ass! Show them no mercy!" You yelled out cheering for them as they five was surprised, but smirk in approval beating them down almost killing them. Even the teachers were scared to talk to them to stop this. “ Okay that's enough let them live for you." You told them “ Fine... alright guys let them go." Jason told them group as they stop leaving the bodies in the group heading towards you. “ So how we do?" Kimberly asked as you gave a thumbs up smiling " You did great I'm proud, but next time try not killing them." You said as Billy and Zach was glad that you approve this.

“ Well we gotta go see ya." Trini said as the five left as you watch them leave as your friend and the students including the teachers looked at you shocked.

“ What it's entertaining?" You said snickering at their reaction going back to class. Everyone was shocked about what just happened and letting it slide or be terrified of their lifes right now dealing with those five.