Yandere!Rene ( oc 4) x Reader

You don't know how long you can take this anymore ever since you met Rene you two became close friends, but Rene thought it was something special since he saw you, but apparently it's not what it seems for him. You got too close with the team and have a crush on someone it made his heartbreak, but mostly he felt something different...rage and hate.

He was jealous of the others thinking their better than him, but he knows how to eliminate them easily as he did so including one of your friends and crush. He managed to kidnap you and take you hostage and right not your stuck in this hell for a month.

Right now, you tried to escape by using the door even though it's on lockdown. Rene saw this and sigh shaking his head as he grabbed a metal ball and throw it at your back making you scream in pain as he slammed you to the wall. " Still trying to escape? I told you to quit didn't I?" He asked even though the answer is pretty obvious.

You stayed silent and looked away from him not wanting to speak as he growled punching your gut " Y/N please answer I don't like to do this to you." He said as you grunt in pain holding you stomach while coughing "....Fine." you mumble weakly as he apologize to you and help you up.

Later, you took a bath wanting to collect your thoughts as Rene knock on the door coming in giving you some clothes and put it to side while looking at you with a smile. " Hey Y/N can you please talk to me some more?" Rene asked as you didn't answer as he grabbed your hair and push it in the water while you were struggling from the water and soap coming to your mouth and nose as he moved your head back up seeing you coughing trying your best not to cry.

" Talk.Now" "..... Okay okay sorry!" You cried out as he let's go of your hair and you start to cry as he kissed your cheek and left. While fishing up, you sat on the couch annoyed as Rene was being clingy hugging and kissing your face.

" I told you Y/N this is much better than being with the others. Don't you agree?"