Yandere! RPM x Reader

( Oh boy Y/N is in for a ride now this is going to be difficult with seven rangers and there's a reason why I did this because oh boy I'll tell you.... All I can say is Reader is f***ed.)

You are Dr.K's assistant along with being a ranger yourself since you're willing to help out the team, as you were accepted and Dr.K approved, but little did you know....

Today, you and Scott are walking your way back to base after a race as Scott looks next to you with a small smile on his face, but suddenly stop his tracks and you notice. " Y/N I need to tell you something." " Huh? Scott what's going on?" You asked being confused from what he said.

" You need to quit being Dr.K's assistant and becoming a ranger." He said leaving you suprise since you don't understand the others are glad to have you on the team including Scott. Dr. K was proud of you for helping her and becoming a assistant and now he wants you to leave the team what gives? " What?"

" Look I didn't know how to explain this, but it's dangerous for you to be here something is wrong..." He mumbled getting an uneasy feeling " What do you mean quit? Scott what are you saying?" " You don't have to understand just trust me do not go to HQ some werid things are going to happen if you go in there it's just something's not right." He told you a you still don't understand on what he means by that or is he really okay? " You know there's a hospital down the street to your left if you think you should go there? Are you okay or have some type of dilemma?" You asked worry about him.

" Y/N really I'm trying to help you, but whatever you do do not go back to HQ and quit the team while you still can . It's for you safety." Scott said before leaving you standing there watching him leave. Even though you don't understand on what he said it did give you the chills and spooked. The odd part of you saying your should go back to the base out of curiosity think Scott was trying to joke with you. You head home.

( The next day)

You made it back to base as Scott noticed you coming in " Oh Y/N your here... you should have run away from us." He whispered to you as you were going to say something, but he left and when the the other room. " Hey/Y how's it going." Summer asked as you greet her along with the others, but Scott 's words keep going through your mind. " Hey we're glad that you joined us lad we can use the extra help to defeat Venjix." Flynn said as Summer nods " Hey I was wondering if you like to watch a movie with me." " Sure Summer" " Um actually Y/N wouldn't you like to help me with some mechanic parts" Flynn interrupted as Summer glare at him.

" You guys clearly see that Y/N wasn't interested... plus they promised to help me with my car and check in the morpher" Dillion said as Ziggy nods. " But their planning on spending more time with us not you guys." Gem and Gemma said as you tried to reason with them saying that you'll spend time with them, but they were mostly not liking the idea that much. You spotted Scott through the door window as he seems to hear that conversation ad he glance at the shaking his head in disapproval.

" Well I should be the one to spend time with Y/N first so let's go." Summer said " No way their better off with me than you." Ziggy said as Scott comes in the door and stand next to you. " Hold it right there Y/N just got here let them settle in first before anything." Scott calmly said as you were suprise that he's keeps his cool down. " Nice try, but it's not going to work Scott your trying to steal Y/N from us." Gem replied as Scott whisper in your ear. " I told you you should come."

Now that you think about it you shouldn't have listened to them the other minus Scott was actually werid and wants your attention. Suddenly, Dillion grabbed Scott's jacket and shoved him out of the way " Your awfully to close the them Scott." Dillion glare at him. " Seriously your trying to get the them Y/N is he bothering you? We can hurt him if you like." Ziggy said. " I don't care if you're the red ranger and leader stay away from N/N" Gemma said as the red ranger motions the words ' Get out of here ' to you as you ran away and left HQ. You heard constant yelling from the team to Scott.

This was getting uncomfortable, why didn't you listen to him and letting your curiosity get the best of you. You mouth the words ' Thank you ' to Scott for saving you as you went home. You made it back home and try to process what happened today as night came you went to bed and ignore the phone calls from them.

( The next day)

You take a deep breath and sigh and decided to go back to HQ so you can find Scott so he can explain what the hell is going on it's a risk, but you want answers. You quickly and quietly made it back to the garage aa you slowly open the door and close while seeking in until....

" Y/N!"

' S***t' you thought about while jumping at the sudden voices as it was the others rangers going towards you and what wrost is Scott is not even here just great. The keeps asking you are you okay and forgive you for now letting say anything " Y/N please be with me!" They said making you fliched and back away from them " W-Wait a minute.... where's Scott." They stayed silent for a moment. " Do you really think that he can save you after trying to get the you all this time?" Summer said as you woundering what happened to him....did they...no they couldn't, but their crazy or they might take it to far to....

Your back was against the door as the three door open as it was reviled to be Scott as he grabbed your hand and started running. " Scott!" " Y/N we need to get out of here fast. Hide first." He said as the two of you ran into a empty room where it could be a place that the others don't know about. " There I think we're safe for now..." He sigh. " What's going on!?"

" Shhh keep your voice down their going to hear you." He told you inna yell whisper as you nod talking in a quite voice. " so mind telling me what the f**k is going on here? What's wrong with them?" You asked as he was thinking" I don't know what wrong with them, but all I know is that something's not right it could be Venjix 's work or anything. It's not a concern." He explain.

" But how do we stop this?" You asked getting worried " I don't know, but we'll be fine and like I said it's none of your concern." He said " Why do you say it's not much of a concern?" " I mean it's just the two of us here alone, nobody to bother us it's nice?" He asked again making" What?...no don't tell me" you get chills leaving you confused until you realize....he's a yandere just like them.

He smirk at you as his eyes turned red while pinning you to the ground. " Isn't good N/N it's just you and me and I finally get a chance to have you for myself." He said as you tried to struggle out of his grip as you kick him and ran out the room leaving him. You were running down the halls as you spotted the others. " There they are!" The group spotted you as you heard a door closed behind the as you saw Scott as he goes over to join his team.

" Y/N don't you see we love you why can't you accept to be with us." Scott said as they moved closer to you. You back away while looking around trying to find a way out as to you right it's a window and luckily it's was near close to the ground and out, but on the left was a long hallway with a dead it. You quickly open the window and jumped out while closing it as you ran away making the rangers mad, but they'll play your little game of yours.

" If that's how you want to play it? Well then game on."