Yandere! Tommy Oliver x Reader

( It was another request)

" Hey Y/N where are you~" Tommy's voice called out of the hallway as Y/N was running and hiding from that boy. Now you might be woundering how you got yourself in this mess? You see you just move to Angle Grove a few weeks ago and met Tommy and the others. And for awhile Tommy has been... stalking you.

To make matters worst he was being possessive towards you and try to pry you away from the others and your friends. To top it all off.....

He killed Zack and you witnessed it.

He was jealous of Zack because he was being the close to you and was about to confess to you. He wasn't going to let that happen. Not only that he threatened that others to back off as he severely beaten Billy and Jason especially Jason.

You know that story as your hid in around the empty classroom waiting for Tommy to give up and leave. So You waited for awhile, but you were trying your best to hold your sniffles as you can't stop crying. " Y/N please come out. I just want to talk to you please! I'm sorry!" His voice was closer.

" I know you're scared just hear me out! I didn't mean to scare you I just want to be with you! You know the others are a waist of time." Tommy called out waiting for you to come out and see if you're not scared. You keep waiting for awhile until you stop hearing his voice.

After a few minutes later you couldn't hear his voice anymore or his footsteps as you think it's safe to come out. You quietly open the door out the classroom and look over the place to see if they coast is clear. They step out the classroom and walk down the hallway slowly as you stated to run to the exit since it was nearby. You were almost there until you felt a pair of arms tackle you to the ground.

" Y/N! My sweet sweet Y/N how dare you leave me!" Tommy yelled glaring at you while pinning you down as you tried to squirm out of his grip " No! Let me go you crazy ass! I don't love you! You killed an hurt my friends! I hate you!" You yelled at him. S.N.A.P was the last thing you heard before Tommy knocked you unconscious and picked you up

A few hours later

You woke up in a mysterious room as you where sitting on a mattress while tied up and you couldn't speak as duck tape was blocking your mouth. You looked around and see Tommy looking disappointed.

" See Y/N this what happened if you don't listen to me."