Yandere!Tori x Reader

(You gussed it another request again again)

You are one of the people of the Wind Ninja Academy and your also a ranger as well and with Shane and the others.You are the white ranger and you help the Ninja Storm team to take down Lorther and his minions, but for now you guys were having a day off for today as the others was doing their own thing as you was just having a walk around the beach just minding your own business while listening to music, but you feel like someone is watching you.

You was just humming to the song until you bump into Tori."Oh hi Tori sorry for bumping into you."you said as she shakes her head"It's okay Y/N it was just an accident, so how are you doing today?"she asked you."Well I'm doing okay so far just having a walk around and maybe visit you and the guys."You said as Tori blush a little bit, but hids her jealousy about Shane and the others"O-Oh okay we'll I appreciate it that you are visiting me."she said.

You nod as you two talk for awhile until you have to go,but you didn't know that Tori's face when happy to serious real quick as she follows you quietly.A few hours later at night,you was on your way walking home, but you turned around seeing if anyone is following you, but nothing as you keep walking.Just as you we're about to turn a corner you felt like something or someone hit you in the back of the head knocking you out of cold.

(A few hours later)

You woke up in a room it looks like a basement of some kind.You tried to struggle, but your hands and legs as chained to the wall while you was sitting on a bed.Just as you was about to do something the door open and it revealed Tori"Hello Y/N I see that your awake."she said in a dark,but sweet tone."W-What?Tori what's going on here?If this is some type of joke your playing on me it's not funny!?"You said as she just giggled.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but this isn't a joke it's the real deal."she said while going closer to you as you back away from her"Y-You stay away from me you phyco-"you didn't even finish your sentence as she covered your mouth."Oh hush hush shut up for now ."Tori said as you started to flich some"W-Why are you doing this? What do you want with me?"you said as you started to get scared and uncomfortable.

"You see Y/N ever since we met in the academy I feel like there's something special about you...and I always wanted to have you to be my lover forever and nobody else."Tori explain as you started to get more scared as you tried to use your element powers....but nothing happened"Why aren't my powers working?!?"you thought"Oh btw you can't use your powers I neutralize your powers so you can't escape and I took your morpher and it's hiding somewhere where you can't find it."

You growl at her"You won't get away with this!The guys will save me!"You snap at her as she laughed like a maniac."Do you really think those boys will save you...well let's just say they that they won't be able to save you."She said as she grabbed some jackets and some shirts as they was a red and navy jackets and a crimson, yellow,and green shirts covered in blood as you realized that she killed the the guys as you scream in terror."NOOOO!"you couldn't believe it..she killed them...you tell her where's Cyber Cam, Master,and the others as she explained that she killed them all.You started to cry as your friends we're gone... forever"G-Guys.... I'm sorry that I didn't save you..."you mumbled as you started to lose hope as Tori hugged you"Don't worry my precious little Y/N I will protect you...and make sure that you don't belong with anyone, but me."