Psycho rangers x Space ranger Reader

( This is a request from CyberLeona34)

The Psycho rangers are best know for well you know what they do and stuff no explanation there. Their the cruelest, menacing, and psychotic villians that the rangers face and have a difficult time. They usually don't care about others or their feelings showing a signs of weakness which they don't tolerate and hate it with burning passion, but they have their eyes on a certain Space ranger and it makes them feel different like.... psycho love.

You are the [ Insert ranger color] Space ranger as you were the Psycho rangers main target along with the others as they hated you guys with burning passion wanted to destroy you so badly wishing you and the others would just die already. The past few fights they were mostly attacking the rangers aside from you as they wanted to keep you alive surprisingly, but the strange part about it is that their always after you and almost kidnapped you at one point they make you fall asleep, but the Space rangers are always there to save you which makes them mad.

Right now, you are with the team having a hangout as everyone is doing whatever as you seem to having a deep thought from your last encounter with the Psycho rangers wondering why do they want you so badly. It was took deep as you didn't pay attention to the other or hear them calling your name until you felt someone shaking your arm snapping you out of your thoughts " N/N!" " Huh Ash?" " Are you okay you spaced out for a moment everyone is worried about you." Ashley asked in a worried tone as you nod. " I'm fine just thinking about something... nothing much." You responded not wanting her to worry about you too much about you as she knows you're lying, but doesn't want to force you to talk as she nods in okay to leave you be.

They heard a 'beeping' sounds in their morpher as they check if anyone is there and keep it hidden while answering which is Alpha telling them that the psycho rangers are back and causing trouble in the town as the team nod and rush over to where the psychos where. They made it to the spot and saw the Psycho rangers " Well well well if it isn't the weak excuse of rangers don't you just get tired of the game?" Psycho yellow taunt them making them annoyed with them. The rangers and you morph into your ranger forms and attack the Psycho rangers fighting them.

The psycho rangers fighting them back, but they were avoiding you which was strange, but that doesn't matter right now as the fight was still going as the Psychos are way stronger than before as they blasted the rangers making them demorph and hit the ground including you. " We finally got the brats down let's finished them off." Psycho Pink said getting ready to finish them off, but Psycho Red stop her " Remember the plan Pink." He said making Psycho Pink scoff as they grabbed you tried to struggle. " Let go!" " Shut up." Psycho Blue said as he slap you. " Now" The Psycho rangers used their powers making them kill the rangers in once and for all as you watch this in horror. " Nooo!" You cried out seeing your team dead as the Psychos laughing crazy while covered in blood.

" Man this feels good and the rangers are out of our sight good riddance. Now let's deal with this twerp." Psycho Black said as the others agreed and teleport back to their base along with you as Psycho Red grab your arm and dragged you to a cell and throw your in there leaving you in pain. " You monsters won't get away with this! Why did you kill them, but not me." You yelled at them wants to fight them back, but Red kicked you in the gut and look at you in disgust " We would kill you, but we decided that you will become our new slave and will do anything as we say. Plus your weak and useless just like those rainbow freaks. " Red said while throwing you to the ground. " Now how about we have some fun with our slave " he said as the team joined in.

An hour later

You lied on the ground in pain covered in cuts and bruises as the Psycho rangers beat you badly without showing no mercy to you as a punishment, but planning on doing something worse to you as they don't want you dead yet. They just sent a monster to heal your wounds and sometimes Psycho Red or yellow heal your patches while the other laugh at your pain.