Yandere! Carter Grayson x Reader pt. 2

This is a continuation of the story. For my friend LupinWhite6 )

It's been a month since you been living with Carter as it was hell for you since you're stuck in a room with a psycho that killed your friends/teammates just to get to you. This is not how you want to live like this at all. He's very stubborn and concerned about your safety and doesn't hit it more like steal your blanket and stuff or a shove and push you out the way.

Little did he know that you have a psycho side. What's that? It's almost the same like yandere just a lunatic think about Harley Quinn and any other crazy character. Nobody knows about this not even Carter himself.

Now, you are on the couch read a book as Carter comes in sitting next to you " Hey honey." He said as you ignored him still mad at him for what he did even though you gave up of you want to keep living. " Y/N if you're still mad at me. I said I was sorry please forgive me." He asked as still no response from you as he tugged on your shirt trying to get your attention.

" Look Carter. If you want my forgiveness you shouldn't done this. You killed your friends what is wrong with you!" You yelled at him making him slient as he looked away sighing that he's aware of what he's done, but he just wanted to be with you and it also bother him that you bring that up.

" Carter I-" " Forget it it's pointless." He said as didn't pay attention to you right now as you sigh and gently hugged him no matter how mad you get. " ... Sorry I guess." " It's fine plus I deserve this." He said before returning the hug, but a tight one.

Later

Carter was making lunch until he heard a glass break as and follow where it came from as he sees you outside bashing a girl's head with a glass bottle while beating her down. It was a shocker since he never seen you act like this as he ran over there and gets you off of her.

" Whoa there what's going on!?" Carter asked still shocked only for you to glare at him giving him a crazy look of pleasure of beating the girl " What? I can't enjoy beating someone up for threatening me and try to take you away from me?" You answered which left the red ranger speechless. " What?..."

" *sigh* Look I didn't tell you that...I have a 'scary' side or you might call it 'psycho' side of me. It only comes out if I'm full of rage or if needed. I didn't tell anyone to scare them, because I don't want to scare anyone." You explain which he nods.

He only chuckled a bit " Heh looks like I'm not that only one who's crazy I guess that makes both of us then?" " Well it wasn't that bad plus that bitch deserves it." You smirked which made him smile.

" Hey Carter...I want to apologize to you from earlier. I'm still mad at you, but slowly developing feelings for you since you care so much about me." You confessed as you felt two arms hugging you as you return. " I forgive you and I felt guilty for what I did to the others, but I just afraid that I'll lose you and lost my chances on confession." He said which you accepted his apology.

" Um Y/N I think you killed the girl she's not breathing or moving." " Oh..."

" Wanna burn the body?"

" Hell yeah! Let me put her on in flames first"

" Deal."