Yandere! Merrick x Reader

( This is a request from CyberLeona34)

This was an unusual feeling for Merrick since he doesn't understand what he felt ever since he met you. He thought it was something that ignore since he doesn't have time for emotions and was busy helping Princess Shayla and the rangers including about tying to forget about what he did.

When he met you he was kinda cold and distance towards you he didn't mean to it's just he's been through a lot and can't forgive himself for doing something unforgettable, but later on as you tried to comfort him and told him that your not afraid of him and forgive him after what he did. He was a bit surprised at your words, but keeps it a mind as he gave a small head nod saying his way of a ' Thank you'

Days passed as you notice that he's been acting weird lately not only you it was the team and Princess Shayla as he was more distant, but he's mostly around you since it makes him feel a little better when he's near you. He was also protect over you as one time a monster almost got you, but he rush in to save the day as he nearly killed the monster, but the others have to quickly stop him from doing so even if it's a monster it's just overkill, but he didn't listen and kill it for kidnapping you. He's really strange.

Today, you are with him as you where alone as you were playing the violin as he listens to you play until you were done. " It was nice Y/N your getting good at it." Merrick said while making a smile appear on your face " Why thank you it took a lot of practice, but I made it work." You said while putting it away in the case and sit next to him. " Hey... Merrick can I tell you something? Well if it's not a bother" " Um... sure I guess?" " Look I just want to ask what's with you today? Are you okay or anything? Because you been acting strange these past days?" You blurted out asking him straight away.

" Y/N look I'm fine don't worry about it I apologize for worrying you, but just calm down I'm fine." He told you " But you killed a monster?" " That doesn't count also it tried to hurt you " " Wasn't that Overkill?" " No it's normal " the two of you when back a fourth, but you get the feeling that he's hiding something, but don't bother him. " Anyway I have to go" you said before you got up and was about to leave until he grabbed your arm.

" Um Y/N will it be okay if I walked you home?" " Sure I don't mind " you said as you lead the way back to your house. An hour later, you made it to your house and say bye to him as you asked if you can spend time with him tomorrow which you decline as you have to help Max with something and close the door as he just looks down and left.

( The next day)

You head to the base when the others are as you saw Alyssa runs to you " Y/N your here you can't believe what happened it's terrible!" " Whoa whoa calm down what happened?" " Max's at the hospital" What!?" You said in shocked as you looked at the others are looking down especially Danny since he wasn't feeling good at all.

" What happen to him?" " He was attacked by someone, but he doesn't know who it is aa he ended up with deep claw marks and teeth in his skin it's like he wants mauled alive " the white ranger said sadly as he was shock and saddened " Will he be okay?" " He'll be okay, but he just needs to stay there for a few days until he heals " she explained as you nod as you hope that he'll be okay what kind of monster would do this.

While everyone was worried about Max... Merrick was watching them pretending to be sad, but he hid a smirk and seeing the other miserable after what happened to Max since he was the cause for this since he got jealous and took it out on Max, but was upset he wasn't dead ...yet.

" He got what he deserved."