Yandere Types (Forever Pink/White)

(So here we go again)

Kimberly Hart

She's nervous around you, but started to get closer to you makes her happy and try to confess you. She doesn't mind if you're with others, but it does annoy her as she will drag you away from them. She doesn't like hurting others, but can make him their life's miserable.

Katherine " Kat" Hillard

She loved you so much that she gets an obsession to you as she won't hesitate to strike at anyone who gets in her way. She will kidnap you anytime drag you away from others.

Cassie Chan

She's smitten with you as she can admit that, but more overprotective towards your safety as she doesn't want you hurt. She's mostly chilled since she doesn't have nothing to worry about except when someone tries to get closer to you she will threaten them to back off or annihilate them. Sometimes let you use her headphones to listen to music together.

Kendrix Morgan

She's nervous about confessing her feelings for you as she has some mix feelings. She does however set up some dates for both of you if both of you are not busy. She mostly blackmail or threats someone, but will kill anyone for you.

Karone

She didn't know what to think about having feelings for you, but will do anything to get your attention. She might be confident, but don't be fooled by her she manipulate you to stay near here and will kill anyone for you.

Dana Mitchell

She's obsessive when it comes to you and will protect you from any harm that coming. She can eliminate someone, but she rarely does that due to her not liking that idea very much at least she can still make their lives miserable like poison them.

Jen Scotts

She's lovestruck for you as he won't admit it and pretend not to care, but she does care. It will take her a few days to get us to you. One time someone flirted with you as Jen straight up throttle them as the others try to stop her including you too bad the person was terrified.

Alyssa Enrilé

She's a calmer yandere since she's the most caring out of all her teammates, but just because she's nice doesn't mean she won't use force on you or someone that tried to harm you if provoke. She likes to read books with you if you're not busy.

Sydney " Syd" Drew

She thinks your cute and all, but wants to have you all to herself nobody else. She will drag someone in hell if they try to take you away from her. The pink ranger sees you as beautiful flower that needs to be protected.

Vida Rocca

This girl will have this " I love Y/N. Their cute. I will kill for them " type. She tried to express her feelings for you maybe a confession, but she can't do it. If someone dare try to get to you oh their done for.

Rose Ortiz

She doesn't know how to feel her emotions that we, but will try to express herself so you can understand what she's trying to say. She will kidnap you anytime soon just a heads up including terminate someone for you.

Mia

She cares for you so much as she wouldn't let you leave her sight. She might show you some tough love for you to behave. The sad part is that she will try to cook you food ( prepare to gas mask). She doesn't have the heart to hurt someone she hates it, but can make them miserable even poison them.

Emma Goodall

She's nice and sweet with you since she can easily get away with you by manipulate you from her nice girl phase from yandere phase. She hates hurting others but she likes to blackmail them including her team. She can end someone's life, but it's rare. At least she likes taking pictures with you.

Shelby Watkins

She admits that she likes you, but is scared to confess even though her team is cheering for her to express her feelings for you. She's mostly jealous if you're near somebody including her team as she drags you away from them and will kill someone. Whenever she's singing you sometimes join her as a duet together.

Sarah Tompson

This girl can understand her feelings for you, but just sometimes have trouble expressing it , so she build a small machine that brings flowers and a note for you saying she loves you. Mostly calm since she doesn't have any problems, but can get over protective. Slaughter? No... probably at times.

Hayley Foster

She's calmer as being near you is enough for her as she appreciates it very much. She would never do anything cruel to you maybe get overprotective towards you. She can eliminate someone, but she mostly makes them miserable. She loves to go on small dates with you.

( Okay it's done. So what do you guys think about this one?)