Yandere! Conner Mcknight vs. Yandere! Kira Ford x Reader

( This is a request from 1mjustak1d)

You were at your locker getting your things together as you were glad it's the weekend and want to relax for awhile. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around seeing Kira, a close friend of yours. " Hey Y/N. Free for today?" She asked with a small smile being glad to be near you.

" Well yes I'm free for today. Why you got plans or something?" " Um not really and I been wanted to ask you if you want to hangout at the cyberspace cafe together?" Kira asked as you thought about it a shrugged as you were about to respond until someone spoke out. " C'mon Kira leave Y/N alone they don't like to be bothered ." A voice said as you recognize him as Conner which you was slient and Kira glared at him annoyed not wanting him here.

" Um sorry, but I was talking to Y/N first Conner mind if you leave us be." The singer said pulling your arm closer to hers which Conner scoffs at her response as he grabbed your shoulder " Leave now Kira." He said bitterly which they girl 'tsk' and went off somewhere away from both of you. " Sorry about that I'm just making sure she wasn't bothering you." He said since there was rumor that Kira has a crush on you which wasn't that big of a deal as others ignore it or see if it was true. You on the other hand rolled your eyes on annoyance.

" Wasn't that rude of you to say McKnight?" " Hey I was just making sure okay jezz. Anyway I came here to ask if you wanted to hangout with me this weekend?" He asked as told him you agreed to spend time with Kira today which he wasn't too happy about it and asked if can hangout with you today without Kira which he left before you didn't even answer with a sigh.

Later

You headed to the Cyberspace cafe as you bumped into Kira " Hey Kira" " Hey Y/N glad you can make it let's chill out." She said while holding your hand and lead you in the cafe as both of you order some drinks while chatting with each other having a good time with one another till her phone buzz " Oh hang on Y/N I have to take this call." She said while leaving the cafe heading to the door as you sat there scrolling through your phone.

" Hello?" " Hey Kira I see your hangout with Y/N today? Don't you think you had enough time with them?" " What the- Conner are you serious? I'm having a 'date' with them and if you want to interrupt us back off" Kira was furious that the red ranger interrupt her chance with you only for him to chuckle" Well look to your left " he said before hanging up the phone as the blonde did so seeing him with a smirk on his face.

" Aren't you tried of this game? Take a hint Y/N is mine you a**hole!" She said glaring at him " Heh you really think Y/N will have a chance with the likes of you? Don't make me laugh their better of with me better than you. And once he said that Kira snapped as she kicked him in the gut as her and Connor are fighting each other.

Conner drop kick her while pushing her to the ground as Kira grunting and throw a couple of punches and kick till she grabbed him by the throat and strangle him only for Conner to pull her hair while grabbing a pocket knife trying to cut her. " What is going on here!?" You yelled out heading there commotion outside as both of them stopped their position and look straight at Y/N shocked that they see this as they wanted to kill each other two of your close friends. " Y/N wait this is not-" he did finish anything as you ran away not wanting to see this.

" Y/N wait!" Kira called out while pushing Conner away from her while running after you as he followed behind while bickering that it was one of the other fault that they scared Y/N. The duo finally caught up to you while Conner grabbed your arm. " Y/N wait calm down we're sorry okay." He said directly as you looked away struggling as he twisted your wrist only for Kira to punch him in the side and hold your hand " Don't listen to him, but we're trying to say sorry for scaring you we really mean it we just want to be with you." She said as you back away from them.

" Y/N please we're sorry for scaring you, but that dumb jock over there ruined our date."

" I know you ain't that one talking as you were the one that bothered them in the first place."

Both of them started to bricker with each other again as they decide to fight it out to the death see who should have you and one should perish as you were off the the side sighing not wanting to be involved with this.