Yandere! Overprotective Troy Burrows x Reader

( This is a request from Ssmith_2005611 )

You're Troy's sibling and both of you are power rangers on your first day of school how ironic, but that's besides the point. Ever since you became Power rangers, Troy started to be overprotective towards you I mean it's quite understandable, but at the same time he was...off

He seems to be more distant around others and will sometimes glare at his team or anyone that gets close to you. He doesn't mind you have friends, but it was just the fact of him getting annoyed. Later on, you have a boyfriend and you two started to date for a while. Troy took a while to accept him, but he still never trusted him.

One day, you spotted your boyfriend cheating on you and you cried about it, but the fact was Troy was following you and you boyfriend as he can't believe he cheated on you. He was filled with rage since you been cheated on you and he'll make him pay for this and won't be sorry about that at all.

You went to school and bumped into your ex-boyfrind as you notice he has a couple of cuts and bruises on him with a patch on his eye. The minuted that he saw you he eye wide in fear and ran away which left you confused. " What was that all about?" You asked Troy who shrugged looking away " I have no idea what your talking about." He said walking away which left you dumbfounded.

( I know it's short, but just wanted to cut to the chase.)