Yandere! Hunter Bradley x Reader pt.2

( This is that continuation of the first part. From my friend Yoruko17 )

It's been days since Connor's disappearance as it makes everyone worried about him including the team. You were the one who worries the most hoping he'll be okay wherever he is, but at least Hunter was trying his best to confront you.

It was strange since Conner will never disappear without telling someone which makes you worried sometimes you think of the worst or best, but you rather not question it at all. On the news, it was an announcement that they found Conner's body dead.

The team was heartbroken especially you since you lost your close friend as you hugged Hunter crying, but nobody noticed that he was smiling about his decease. This was terrible nobody didn't take it that well.

Meanwhile

You didn't feel like you're self anymore after what happened, but you tried your best to keep moving on knowing Conner wouldn't want his friends to be sad. You was hanging out in the Cyberspace cafe with Hunter talking to each other about random stuff since he was trying his best to cheer you up which it worked.

" You feeling okay there Y/N?" The crimson ninja storm ranger asked as you nod slightly with a sigh " I'm okay just trying to forget what happened...it still makes me saddened." You mumble while looking to the side only for him to pay your back " I know it makes you upset about Conner, but don't let it bother you he wouldn't want to see you or the others sad and move on he'll always be with you for you guys." He told you which made you smile softly and nod.

'Besides that little punk was a waste of space anyway he was too close to my Y/N'

Timeskip by

It was dark as you start to walk home from a long day today, but there was footsteps following behind you, but once you turned around nobody was there. You walked faster back home and closed the door.

It was time to go to bed. You change into your bed close and lated in your room falling asleep for a long time. So peaceful and quiet like nothing totally is going to go wrong? Right....

Hunter on the other hand was stalking you at your house as he waits for you to go to bed before making a move. He snuck inside your house and head upstairs to you room quietly. The door creaks as he takes a peek in your room seeing you sleeping peacefully which left a small smile on his face.

" Don't worry Y/N I'll have you to myself." He mumbled as he entered the room and closed the door as he sat on the side of of your bed watching you sleep and took a picture of you.

Now, he was on top of you covering your mouth which you woke up and was about to scream till he covered your mouth. " Hey Y/N did you miss me? Sorry if this a odd awaking, but I just want to make sure you're safe."

You struggled out of his grip, but he was stronger which left you confused on why is he here. " Now your wondering why I'm here? You see I had a crush on you for awhile N/N trust me I want to confess to you, but I couldn't since you left. When I see you again it made me happier than ever."

" Ever since that brat Conner was getting to close to you I have to get rid of him! He was in the way of our love. He doesn't deserve you it's me!" He said with a broken tone of his voice when you kick him and ran off to the door. He growled and follow you pinned you to the door covering your mouth and put a knife on your neck.

" Oh I forget to tell you. I was the one who killed Connor and I'll come for your friends next on one condition. You accept my confession." He asked making a cut mark on your cheek making you whimper. " So what's it going to be?"

Y/N didn't know what to do as you punch him in the gut, but he slammed you to the door again hard " Now Y/N I need a answer." He demanded as you sigh as accepted his confess.

Hearing this made Hunter smile as he let's you go and put a patch on your cheek and apologize to you for his actions while kissing the patch.

" I love you Y/N see it wasn't so hard was it."