Yandere!Kat x Timeforce Red Ranger Quantum ranger reader

Another request again,so yeah)

So you might be wondering how did you end up in Newtech city....well you was on your way to stop a villian at this city and your plane is busted,so your stuck here for awhile.Hey at least you met the SPD rangers that are willing to help you,but little did you know that a certain Kat...likes you too much.

You was checking on your plane to see if it's ready to go,but it was almost done and smile in relief that you'll be able to go back to Sliver Hills again.Once you left the room you notice that a SPD cadet ask about helping her with the computer panel since it was glitching,so you help her with the computer panel.

She thanks you as you left Kat went over to the cadet and talk to her about 'needing some help with something'.Since the girl agree she follows Kat to a empty room,lock the room,and killed her."You will never take Y/N away from me again!"she whispered at her while hidding the body.You was with Doggie Cruger and the B squad and talked to you about what Sliver Hills was like and what kind of weapons you have.Once you answered all those questions the alarm rang as another monster, but it have a cloak on so it was hard to see.

You and the rangers along with Sam and Nova ranger went to where the monster was and start to attack it,but theirs something off about it it attack the others, but it didn't attack you even when you attack it they just avoid your attacks.The team was confused about this,but keeps attacking them, while they were you grabbed it's cloak and it revealed....Kat.

Everyone was shocked and confused about why was she doing this."K-Kat your the monster!?B-But....why?"you asked her as she didn't answer and keeps attacking the rangers.You tried to stop her,but she keeps pushing you out the way.Kat was too busy attacking the team as she killed Sky and Bridge as they demorphed and fall on the ground dead.

"No!"You cried out as you keep trying,but nothing work as she killed Z and Syd,Sam and Nova,Jack,and Doggie Cruger as you watch her killed all of your friends.You grabbed Kat by the arm"Kat what is wrong with you why did you kill them!?"you snapped at her as she gives you a evil smirk.

"Oh Y/N don't you understand I love you so much I just can't bare to lose you.I'm in love with you I don't care if your not in this world I want you to stay here with me forever!"Kat said as you was shocked,but felt angry"No way I would never fall in love with a lunatic like you!"you yelled as you attack her,but she beats you to it as she knocked you out.

Kat puts the bodies in the dumpster along with the others, clean up the blood,and picked you up while going somewhere with you.She kiss you in the lips while smiling"Your mine forever Y/N~"

I love you~(Yandere Power Rangers) One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara