Yandere Ripcon x reader

(It's a request from Optimusprimegirl)

It was hate that Ripcon ever felt in his life especially when Madame Odius betrayed him which nearly got him destroyed, but things change when he met a certain ranger...Y/N.

Yes, Y/N the girl who was his first friend and only human he gets along with since she believes in him and he believes in her. He was so happy that he was starting to have feelings for her, but after awhile she met someone she likes a certain red ranger name Brody and he hated him.

That name makes his blood boiled up every he sees Y/N with him as it was going to be him and he has to do something about it...he must make sure Brody doesn't go near her ever again and he'll make sure of that.

Y/N was at school with the Ninja Stel crew as she noticed that Brody isn't here today as she was going to confess to him, so she asked the others that have they seem him as they all said no even Levi and Mick doesn't know where he is. You started to get worried and decided to try to find him after school.

( A few hours later)

School was out for today as you keep trying to find Brody every tried to contact his morpher, but sadly no luck.“ Where is he I hope that he's going.... maybe he's sick or something?" You thought as she left the school and started to walk back home, but along the way she bumped into Ripcon from a distance and near her house.

“ Hello Ripcon what are you doing here?" Y/N asked as Ripcon only smile and goes closer to her “ I just wanted to see you Y/N." He said happily. You was getting uncomfortable and slowly back away from the monsters. “ W-What?" Was the only words you can say as he moved closer to you as he grabbed your arm.

You struggling trying to break free from his grip, but it was too late as he knocked you out and picked you up. “ Don't worry Y/N I wouldn't let anyone get you from now on since I got rid of that red ranger." He whispered in your ear before disappearing along with you.

( Hello yes I know it's late, but I just got a lot to do and decided to come back and finish the request. I hope you enjoy it.)