Yandere!Trini Kwan x Reader x Yandere! Elizabeth Delgado (Z)

(A request from Andy12345678)

So first things first your in the SPD world,but somehow Trini got sent into this world by some monster attack and doesn't know what to do until she met you and the others while trying to help her find a way back home.

You and Trini became good friends as Trini is starting to have feelings for you, but another certain yellow ranger doesn't like you two together and she'll do anything to have you to herself.

You and Trini was walking around the two to get some ice cream, but both of you didn't know that Z was stalking you both. “ I'm so glad that we're hanging out together." Trini said as you nod “ Yeah I agree at least my team is having a day off today and best of all no monster or crimes." You replied as both of you went to the ice cream parlor.

Meanwhile, Z was stalking both of you as she growled in anger as Trini wrapped her arms around your arm.“ I can't believe she's going to steal MY Y/N from me... I'll make sure she'll suffer,so Y/N will end up with me." She thought to herself while holding her blaster behind her back.

Once you and Trini got your Ice cream and started to talk to each other while laughing.“ I'm glad that I met you Trini your pretty cool to hangout with any your a cool friend." You told her as Trini nod as she felt a little bit upset as you only sees her as a friend, but knows you'll still be her lover soon.

“ Thanks Y/N you say the sweetest things and I'm glad that I met you too you're cool, amazing, and I..... love you" she mumbled that last part shyly as you couldn't hear what she said as you was about to ask her, but Z comes in and aims a blaster at Trini's face.

“ Don't move!" Z said as Trini growled at her as she crack her knuckles getting ready to fight her “ Not a chance" she said. “ Z stop what are you doing don't hurt her please!" You yelled out as she only giggles at you“ Don't worry Y/N I'm not going to harm her unless she leaves you alone and you ended up with me." Z said

“ W-What!?" You said in shocked as Trini just have enough of this “ No way he's going to end up with you he'll go with me! How about this let's fight and who ever wins keeps Y/N" Trini said while smirking at Z “ I accepted"Z said

The two yellow rangers gets ready to fight each other as you watch them from the side while sighing “ What have I gotten myself into." You mumbled softly.

( Hey guys I'm back also sorry for the long wait and yes I know it's been a year since I posted something for this book, but I just been busy lately, but I'm back again. Now I'll be working on the other requests and stories sooner or later stay toon)