Yandere/Overprotective! Emily x little brother reader

(This is one of the few requests from 996595waynesvillek12)

You are Emily and Serene's little brother and your the white ranger in the team.You were a little nervous when you first starting to be a ranger,but the team encourage him to do his best mostly Emily as you felt better and getting stronger.

You were training outside as the others was doing whatever,but Emily was watching you with a soft smile.She's always looking after you and protect you when things goes wrong as you didn't mind at all it's just that she's been.... overprotective towards you.You notice how she would be closer to you and wondering where your going,but what you didn't know is that she has been stalking you ever since you became a Samurai.

You went back in the Shiba House until Mia walk over to to you and asked if you can go to the market
with her to buy some groceries.When you answered yes the two of you went to the city,but was unaware that Emily was stalking both of them at the moment.

(Timeskip by)

Once you and Mia come back from shopping and put up the groceries, Emily sneek behind you and knock you out with a bat, picked you up,and walks away to somewhere.After some time later,you woke up as you we're in a different room that you haven't seen before.You tried to get up,but you couldn't move because your tied up in a chair as you started to panicked.

You we're about to scream for help, until you heard a door open as it was your sister"Emily! I'm so glad that you're here can you help me out of this!"you asked as she shakes her head while giggling creepily"Oh Y/N your so clueless I was the one who tied you up,so no one can't harm you ever again"she said as you started to get scared and tried to call of help,but she covered your mouth and aims a knife at your neck"Listen Y/n I don't want to harm you or anything,but the team can't save you because I left a note for them and don't even think about escaping this place.Also if you dare call of help and say something rude I will cut your neck do you understand!"she said in a serious and scary tone as you got scared and nods slowly while crying softly.

Emily hugged you while rubbing your head"Shhh... it's okay little brother I'm here and I will protect with all my life."she said while smiling