Yandere! Hunter x Reader x Yandere! Carter

( This is a request for my good friend Yoruko17 and it will be a different story as Reader is still the Green ranger

( This is a request for my good friend Yoruko17 and it will be a different story as Reader is still the Green ranger.)

You are the green ranger of the Dino Thunder team which was unexpected for you to be one, but here you are now saving the world and kicking monster butts, ect. It was fine with you as you got along with the others as they was the same for you, but little did you know two unexpected visitors have their eyes for you.

Today, you are hanging out with the main four talk about random things while heading over to Cyberspace cafe. You made it inside as you five noticed Dr.O talking to someone and noticed you guys came in and introduce you guys to Carter Grayson, Red Lightspeed rescue ranger and a friend of him. " Whoa this is awesome." Ethan said as you and the others are suprise to see a different ranger as Carter greets you guys and when he gets to you he seems to be interested in you, but keeps it in mind as you five asked him some questions which he answered, but Tommy has to stop since he doesn't want them to bother him.

Tommy told them that he was visiting Reefside to take a small break, but also figured out he was here and decided to pay a visit and told him what's going on which you understand. He asked if one of you will like to volunteer to show him around the town because he'll be busy doing some paperwork as You raised your hand being a good helper that you are plus you want to learn more about him being a Ranger and the lightspeed rescue team.

Carter doesn't mind as he was calm on the outside, but on the inside he was kinda glad that you volunteer to show him around and wants to get to know you better. Both of you head out as you show him around Reefside while talking for a moment and asking questions which he responded and same for you saying your thoughts Green Dino Thunder ranger.

Both of you enjoy the conversation until you bump into someone " Hey watch where you going you... Hunter is that you?" " Sup Y/N nice to see you again." Hunter said as you hugged him as he was a bit startled from the hug, but you slowly hugged you back, but Carter seems to glare at him as he cough " Um I see you two know each other?" He said trying not to be mad. " Yeah I met him. He helped us stoping the ninja rangers when they were mind control, but we saved them and help us stop one of a monster." You explain.

"Also N/N has been to Blue Bay Harbor before." Hunter added while Carter nods as he gently grabbed your hand " Oh so that explains it how convenient." He said annoyed with Hunter as he didn't let go of you as the two have a small glare off for a moment leaving you confused not knowing what's happening. " Now if you excuse us we where having our walk together, so you can leave." " Um no I don't mind staying here for a bit,so maybe I should join you."

" How about both of you go we can tag along together." You suggested " NO!" The two yelled out as you stayed slient getting a little bit awkward. " Leave now Hunter." Carter demand as Hunter scoffed and walked away and you punch his shoulder " Seriously Carter? You could have been a little bit nicer to him." You told him off as he sigh " Sorry he was just annoying... let's just go." He mumbled as you two continue.

At night

You decide to let Carter spend the night at your place for tonight as he was thoughtful of what you did and will repay you back. " Night Y/N" he said while going to the guest bedroom " Night Carter" you say while going back to your room and went to sleep. A few minutes has passed as you were having a peaceful sleep until...

BANG

'AHHHH!'

You jointed up hearing the nosie as you follow where the nosie is coming from as you head downstairs and turned in the lights seeing Carter fighting Hunter as he was choking him as Hunter grabbed his collar and trying to stab him with a knife. " Let me go you bastard!" " Not a chance crazy ass! You tried to attack me." The two kept fighting. " Stop!" You yelled out making the two stop and look at you as Hunter kicked Carter in the gut and goes to you.

" Hey love please don't be scared I just wanted to see you." He said trying to calm you down as you back away from him a little bit. " See now look what you done you scared them." Carter told him while pushing him out the way and put him hand on your shoulder " Don't listen to that jerk, but I apologize for scaring you."

You don't know what to say about this are you were a tad bit spooked by this, but calmed down. " Okay that's enough Grayson move out the way you spend too much time with them stop getting in the way!" " I'm not in the way you should know better to learn and keep our of others others business." The two bickered as they stop. " Okay this is not working how about we both share Y/N." " I guess so if we really want to be with them."

The two agreed to share you to be with you as you stand there still scared and confused about what just happened right now. The bad part about it is that you didn't have no saying into this.