Yandere! Dana x Reader x Yandere! Wes

( This is another request from Itsmoochieinnit)

You are from the Lightspeed rescue team along with Dana and the others as your teaming up with the Timeforce rangers to stop a evil force and to save the world once again in a rangers day. It was nice to team up with other rangers as you got along with them, but unfortunately two rangers are starting to have feelings for you.

Dana had feelings for you ever since you joined the team as she wants to confess to you, but she was kinda afraid about what to say as she wants to be closer to you. She wasn't the only one, Wes has feelings for you as well ever since he met you he felt his heart beating everytime he sees you, but Dana doesn't know until she finds out.

The two did threatened each other to stay away from you which almost lead them to fight each other, but they didn't and tried to reason with this calmly as they thought of a solution about sharing you.

Right now, You and the rangers are in battle with the main villian and minions as you guys defeated them and decided to have a small celebration. The teams were at the clock tower just chilling while talking to each other as you were talking to Trip and Kelsey as you enjoy the conversation with them, but Dana and Wes was getting kinda jealous that your talking to them they don't mind, but the two seems a little bit too close to you and they don't like it.

" Are we going to tell them?" Dana ask as Wes nods " We might as well since it's now or never...I hope it works." Wes mumbled as the two went to you telling you they have to tell you something interrupting the conversation as you follow them as Trip and Kelsey was about to say something, but Dana and Wes did a death glare at them with a deadly aura as the two fliched shutting up immediately as they never seen them act like this.

They we're out the clock tower as they we're just a few blocks far from it " So Y/N there's something we been wanting to tell you and we want a answer for you." Wes asked as you nod woundering what the two are going to say. " So we thought about something and we... want to be together." " That's great news." " But the truth is that....both of us have a crush on you. We want you accept our confession please." Dana explained to you as you were shocked as you were lost for words.

" Um... that's very nice of you, but I'm unsure." You said as Wes grabbed your arm " Y/N please we need you." He said while making his grip tight as you fliched since it was hurting you a bit. " Wes... stop." " Then accept the confession or do we have to force you your choice." He said as you sigh admitting defeat " Alright...I accept your confession." You admit as he let's you go while apologizing.

" See told you it's not that hard to made the right choice." Dana said while holding your hand and Wes ruffling your head as you just don't know what to say, but something inside you tell you that if you say no you can imagine the worst those two will do to you.