Yandere! Yellow Dino Thunder ranger Kira x Tommy Oliver's son reader

(Yup you gussed it another request)

You are Tommy Oliver's son your also the green ranger and your friends with the Dino Thunder rangers especially Kira, but do get too comfy with her because there's something...

It was a normal day at high school as you was walking down the hallway sighing softly hoping the day would be over with anytime soon.You felt like something bad is going to happen, but you couldn't recall what it was,do you shrugged it off and keeps going to class until Kira comes up to you with a small smile.

"Hey Y/N how's it going?"Kira said"I'm doing good Kira just waiting for the day to end."you answered while sighing as she pats her back"Hey don't worry I'm sure everything will be okay...hey if you're not doing anything later can you come to Hayley's Cyberspace to hear my new song?"she asked."It sorry Kira, but I promise Cassidy that I help her study for science class maybe another time."you reply to her

Kira nod"I understand I'll see you later."she said as both of you went separate ways as she smiled,but on the inside she was screaming in rage as she wants Cassidy dead.She only want Y/N for herself and didn't care if he's Tommy's son she will have him.She went to find Cassidy to have a little 'talk' with her of you know what I mean.

(Timeskip by)

School was done for today as Y/N didn't find Cassidy anywhere as he was confused and was a little bit worried about her.You try calling her, but it was no response you was getting a little bit nevrous,do you asked anyone if they seen her lately,but they keep saying no even Conner,Trent Ethan,and Tommy as there was only one person to talk to Kira.You was walking around until you find Kira"Hey Kira have you seen Cassidy?"you ask as she shakes her head"Sorry Y/N I haven't seen her today maybe she left early or something."she answered as you sigh"Well nobody haven't seen her and I'm getting worried"Y/N said as Kira hugged him gently"It's okay I'm sure she'll turn up soon oh and mind if I ask you something?"she asked you as nod a little bit,but for some reason you have a bad feeling about this.

"What if someone kill her?"Kira said as she pinned you to the wall while giving you a smirk.Y/N was getting a little bit scared"W-What?...Kira what do you mean someone kill her?"you said as she giggled evily as you get a bad feeling in the tip of your stomach."Oh Y/N can't you see I only want to be with you forever and that Cassidy girl will ruin everything!I only to protect you from her and any other girls that try to get you!I even threaten to killed the guys even your dad himself"she said in a dark tone with is scaring you.

You tried to run away,but Kira grabbed you and hit you upside the head with her guitar while picking you you."Now we will be lovers wether you like it or not and the boys can't save you."she said while walking away while carrying you.