Yandere! Taylor Earhart x Reader

( This is a request from Itsmoochieinnit)

You are the purple ranger of the Snake as you joined the rangers recently as they get along with you well sort of Taylor was a bit unsure about you not hate or jealousy of you just was a bit annoyed, but slowly trust you and accept you fully being close friend and teammate, but maybe she thinks their something more between your friendship... what could it be?

Right now, you were with Max and Alyssa at the moment hangout out as Max was being goofy as always as Alyssa was telling you about a new book she's reading. " Hey Y/N thinking about something?" Max asked seeing you spaced off for a moment as you stopped and nodded " Yeah I'm fine." " Are you sure? You can tell us." " Have you guys noticed something strange at the past fights we had and Taylor herself?" You asked making the two think about it for a moment.

" Well not much, but I have noticed she's been a little bit off lately like sort of distract about something." Alyssa responded as Max nod " Well the fights are still there same, but I noticed one fight you got hurt really bad and demorph as Taylor saw it and ran towards the monster trying to brutally hurting it as she didn't even let any room for us including doing solo on her zord killing it." Max added along as this makes you three worried about her making sure she'll be okay and nothing was wrong.

The three of you went back to base as the two went off and Taylor went to you " Having fun with those two?" The yellow ranger asked since she was a bit overprotective towards you which you're don't mind, but it was getting annoying. " Taylor I'm fine we just went out except one guy that was bothering us, but we're good." You said as she nods " Just glad you three are okay." " And we been woundering if you're okay?" " Yeah I'm fine why you ask?"

" Well you been acting weird lately and the team noticed something was wrong." You told her truthfully hoping she'll be okay. " Yes I'm fine Y/N don't worry about me it's just everyday has been busy." She answered which makes you sigh in relief and hugged her which she jumped a bit, but slowly hugged you back.

The next day

You and the others are at base till the news pops up as it shows one was dead and the others were sort of surprised at that except for Taylor who was smirking by herself. " Yikes that person was gone that quick." Y/N said as the others agreed woundering who could do this. You notice a red spot on Taylor's cheek " Hey what happened to your cheek?" You asked while wiping the red spot on her cheek thinking it's paint. " Oh early I trip and fell on the ground." " Um... okay?" You said confused.

' Serves them right. Good thing nobody noticed.'